Rimfest !

post-41289-0-31087800-1481459476_thumb.jpg

post-41289-0-87898900-1481459515_thumb.jpg

Bought these as Calibre Suzuka, stamped Rays Gram Lights(similar to the 57S range? 7.5 X 17 ET35,  Replaced my TD Pro Race 3 which are same weight as Spiders, these are 300g lighter, shows how good the Spiders are as an OEM wheel and suit the Octy.

• Like 2

Bought these as Calibre Suzuka, stamped Rays Gram Lights(similar to the 57S range? 7.5 X 17 ET35,  Replaced my TD Pro Race 3 which are same weight as Spiders, these are 300g lighter, shows how good the Spiders are as an OEM wheel and suit the Octy.

Nice choice of wheels there.  I was looking for a set of these for my estate but ended up getting some TD 1.2s in the end due to the fact that the Rays seem to be both rare in 5x112 and for some reason very expensive.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On Sat Jan 08 2011 at 15:17, vRS_Si said:

Anthracite spiders

DSC06853b.jpg

DSC07661b.jpg

Green spiders

SisOctaviaVRSgreenb.jpg

Anthracite spiders with a green rim

SisOctaviaVRSanthracited2.jpg

Chrome multi spokes

mine2.jpg

mk5 Golf GTi reps

gti1.jpg

gti2.jpg

Mercedes Segins 8x18" fronts and 9x18" rears, 215x35x18's, 20mm spacers, KW coilovers wound all the way down.

DSC06978b.jpg

DSC06977b.jpg

Hi what suspension setup have you got on your vrs, I like the first 2 pics at the very top.

On 28/02/2017 at 17:28, Sean9090 said:

Hi what suspension setup have you got on your vrs, I like the first 2 pics at the very top.

That user was last seen on the forum in 2013 so you probably won't get an answer.

• 1 month later...
On 14-9-2016 at 22:02, mikeWRC said:

My new wheels. 19x8 et35 OZ Superleggera

_IGP3077_edited-1%20copy_zpsg18ck6gt.jpg

_IGP3095_edited-3_zpsmyctvj4y.jpg

_IGP3106_edited-1_zps06gi7mql.jpg_zpsxhbrwfu7.jpg[/img][/url]

_IGP3056_edited-1_zpsifecofdz.jpg

Hi Mike, where did you sourced the hubcaps? I have trouble finding the right size, would love black/yellow

9 minutes ago, mikeWRC said:

Hi. It is similar to oem caps. I've ordered the caps to my 17inch oem Octavia Spyders and they fitted on OZ as well. Cheers

Interesting! When I bought the used Superleggera's the caps were in bad shape, so I send one of the them to a company offering caps, but they never received it. I send another one, but they couldn't deliver the same size (54,3 and 54 mm). The OZ dealer can only deliver OEM but I prefer black with yellow letters.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

A lot of the wheels on here don't suit the cars, (purely my opinion of course) . They are individual but not necessarily a good match.

You have to go some to beat the original spiders as far as style is concerned.

I have just bought a silver car, (arguably the most boring colour) and have removed the standard wheels to have them powder coated in black but now I'm not so sure.

I fitted a set of old Wolf race wheels and tyres that I had from my old car temporarily while I have the spiders refurbished. Looking at this thread at cars with black wheels which was going to be my current choice, now I'm not so sure.

Any suggestions on a colour that goes well with a silver car ?

IMG_0238.JPG

IMG_0281.JPG

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 05/04/2019 at 16:57, Camel88 said:

I'd like a set of spiders for my estate, locally I can only find 16s. Do you reckon they're too small for the Octavia? I can't decide :/

That's a question of your tastes; 16s (different spoke patterns for each trim level) with 205/55R16 are standard on Elegance, Lauren and Klemens, and vRS estate.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...