The Fabia vRS Review and Photo thread

vRSy

You are totally right... I am looking my way out but till now no luck... the good thing is I live in Anotolian side, which is slightly better than the European side.... :D

Sent from my GT-N8005 using Tapatalk 4

Good luck and beware of taxi drivers.

I don't know how you keep your bodywork so nice :)

• Like 1

Good luck and beware of taxi drivers.

I don't know how you keep your bodywork so nice :)

Thanks....:) hard to keep the bodywork nice but I do my best... :) I just run...:) In any case I got power...:D

I hope you wiped the floor with them lol

Mine was the most slowest in the track...:D there were f458's and nissan gtr and sti's evo's so on...:D and all others were loaded.. mine is stock.. but in a couple of weeks it will be loaded...:D

ServicePASAOGLU

Mine was the most slowest in the track... :D there were f458's and nissan gtr and sti's evo's so on... :D and all others were loaded.. mine is stock.. but in a couple of weeks it will be loaded... :D

ServicePASAOGLU

Hi, hope you had a great time on the track, just wondering, are they parking sensors on the front?

Hi, hope you had a great time on the track, just wondering, are they parking sensors on the front?

Thanks i had a great time...:) next month i will be at the track also..

Yes they are the parking sensors on the front.. the first owner installed aftey he bought the car i assume.. they are aftermarket sensors both on front and back...

ServicePASAOGLU

• Like 1

Thanks i had a great time... :) next month i will be at the track also..

Yes they are the parking sensors on the front.. the first owner installed aftey he bought the car i assume.. they are aftermarket sensors both on front and back...

ServicePASAOGLU

Ahhh, I've not seen them on a vRS front before, have a great time next month at the track :-)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...