V7 Sat Nav Firmware

Chubbs

Hi

Anyone willing to 'lend' their V7 satnav disc for an upgrade? I've seen the thread on the download site but would sooner forward a couple of quid to a Briskodian rather than the internet company!

Any takers in or near West yorkshire please?

Hi

Anyone willing to 'lend' their V7 satnav disc for an upgrade? I've seen the thread on the download site but would sooner forward a couple of quid to a Briskodian rather than the internet company!

Any takers in or near West yorkshire please?

I'd be interested in this as well, if it was at all possible, and as above, I'd rather trust someone on this site. Hopefully someone in rep of Ireland, has their hands on one.

I think this thread has had enough now,

Discussions of illegal activities are not tolerated. This site is monitored by VAG group and piracy of their maps are taken seriously, so closing this thread now before it gets out of hand.