car mats

JHP-VRS

just wondering if there are any known places making mats to fit the new vrs fabia. i decided not to give the dealer £50 for plain fabia ones, but now finding it difficult to find any.

would like some fitted mats with vrs logos... any ideas?

just wondering if there are any known places making mats to fit the new vrs fabia. i decided not to give the dealer £50 for plain fabia ones, but now finding it difficult to find any.

I have seen VRS mats on ebay before, so they should be available there but you will have to search a bit. Many sellers advertise quality made to fit mats and some mention VRS but I am unsure as to if they have the correct logo.

I have even seen sellers say they can add logo's, text, border trims, etc so have a good search until you are happy..

BTW, You COULD have trie getting the dealer to give you a set as part of the deal, when buying... It usually works as to them, they cost much less.

I have genuine Skoda mats but got such a good deal at the purchase, that I felt too tight to then ask for a set for free, so got them from Ebay, along with the door sill protectors and other small bits and bobs i have fitted.

That reminds me, I still have to fit my headlight eyebrows... must do it as they cost me more to get painted then to buy!

Just got these delivered from http://www.ambassadorcarmats.co.uk/

Was on my doorstep in under 48hours, top quality thick mats

th_08752_Photo145_122_22lo.jpg

• Like 1

You can specify what colour you want (about 20 colours)for the mat and the trim, no extra cost. you can have it your way using their mat builder on the website- alternatively you can order on their ebay shop- no difference in price.

I chose green trim to match my paintwork :)

Give them a call on 01257472315. order on the phone with debit/credit card.

iv just ordered a set in super velour with bright green edges and vrs logo for £34.

make sure to point out that you want the easteroffer discount of 15%

• 4 weeks later...

Give them a call on 01257472315. order on the phone with debit/credit card.

iv just ordered a set in super velour with bright green edges and vrs logo for £34.

make sure to point out that you want the easteroffer discount of 15%

I've dealt with Ambassador many, many times - both trade and personal orders.. nothing short of EXCELLENT every time!

As people have said, the customer service is great, the quality is fantastic and to get them in less than 48 hours is just the icing on the cake! I used the Custom Car Mat designer every time to design my own set.

Don't forget to use the "EASTEROFFER" discount code online to get your 15% off though..

Oh and if you're on Facebook, you've got to get on to their page!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Ambassador-Car-Mats/184612478229263

They've just started doing Prize Draws (next one due soon I think)

You basically just have to like the page, and you're in with a chance.

If you're name's drawn, you choose a set of fitted mats for whatever car you want (plus the extras - colour selection etc.) and they send them you for free.

I thought it was a scam but I got in touch with the guy who won the first draw (Auto Supreme Valeting I think they're called) and he assured me all he did was click "Like" and a few days later he had a set of mats for a Caddy van!!!

Hope this is comes in useful :)

If there's one thing I like about the Skoda original plastic car mats is the fact that around the edge they got a sort of raised lip which is very convenient if you spill something and the car is in movement plus they are very easy to wash and clean. I know they don't look exciting but I find them very practical and well made.

img2772ua.jpg

I took advantage of the offer that ambassador were doing and ordered a set for when my vrs arrives

and like everyone alse has said on here they are really good mats and came super quick too, very pleased !

017un.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Edited by RichResonate

Got mine from ambassador too.Very nice with green edging and vRS logo - just need the car to put them in now.

Just one thing to be aware of though,all four of the mats have circular fittings to accept the post type fitting that screws into the carpet. I understand that the car leaves the factory with the front ones allready installed.If you're picky and want the rears to be fastened in like the fronts,you'll have to buy two pairs of the post type fittings in addition to the mats (Unless mine were missing - i just reiceved the mats in a bag with no additional fittings.)

Oh and I see Ambassador have just uploaded some new Skoda car mat sets!

May aswell make the most of this "EASTEROFFER" 15% discount they have going and go see if they have what you're looking for!

I'm sure if you can't find what you're looking for then they'd sort you with whatever you need if you contact them

http://www.ambassadorcarmats.co.uk

I can vouch for Ambassador car mats too. They are based about a mile from my house so its easy for me to pop round and see the product before I buy.

I've had 3 sets of mats from them now, all excellent quality. If the Type R didn't come with great mats from the factory I would be buying some from Ambassador.