Whats the most random thing you've found on your car?

I would like to say it was a busty blonde but after cleaning my car the other day I returned to get something out of the boot and found a little admirer. He must have thought it was a Peugeot or Citroen. Nice to have fan tho! :rofl:

DSC00021.jpg

DSC00020.jpg

Edited by ollymonkeynuts

Nothing personnaly but a friend of mine found in his old renault clio, a kitty cat located in the engine area!!!! Now it's his cat and his very happy with it....

Edited by soadshaka

Once had five pussies in mine, they all sneaked in while I was cleaning her! (Geraldine, Olive, Berol, Harriet and (RIP) Pickle)

Edited by farmer11

Never anything ON my car but my old 206, i cleaned out the inside for the first time after buying it and found a pair of size 16 knickers! Not nice!

PMSL! She's been squirting all over your interior, rank man

Instant ROFL! :rofl:

Likewise :rofl:

Nothing in my Fabia or the one I had before it, but I used to do valet work for a small car sales garage, and some of the stuff...jeez :sick:

Nothing personnaly but a friend of mine found in his old renault clio, a kitty cat located in the engine area!!!! Now it's his cat and his very happy with it....

lol wtf?? :D ....

I can remember something on the first day I got my car. I finished retuning and programming in the Radio, then got a CD to test the player. When it played it the rear speakers sounded awful, very crackle. I turned around and found the answer. When I had gone in the house, I had left the car door open, our cat had jumped in and was sticking it's claws into the parcel shelf. :giggle:

The other thing was I once caught a pheasant in my lower grille. I wish I'd had a camera, as it did looked funny, head at one side and legs at the other. Strangely this was done in the first month I had my car.

Edited by Jim H

I can remember something on the first day I got my car. I finished retuning and programming in the Radio, then got a CD to test the player. When it played it the rear speakers sounded awful, very crackle. I turned around and found the answer. When I had gone in the house, I had left the car door open, our cat had jumped in and was sticking it's claws into the parcel shelf. :giggle:

i'd have gone nuts if one of my cats had done that bleedin things :giggle:

gotta love em though!

I did once wonder about buying a MX-5. The canvas roof is wind, rain and leak proof, but what I want to know is, is it cat claw proof as well? I could imagine her trying to stick her claws in it, then finding patches of 4/5 pin-***** holes on it.

A previous owner of one vehicle left a Britney Spears CD in it for me. How thoughtful. :rofl:

Nice Morris Traveller by the way. :thumbup:B)

Edited by CT17

Not found anything 'interesting' in the Scud, but did find a dead yellow tit(bird) in the hinge box on my old Triumph Spitfire, think it had landed in it whilst I had the bonnet open, then I'd crushed the poor little thing to death when I closed the bonnet! Felt rather guilty when I found it's mortal remains!!!! :S

I inherited a Prince CD in my Symphony when it came back from a garage once. Also, the spare wheel well came equipped with a little pot of Copper grease in a pill pot!