Best vRS colour???

Spanner

Some people claim black isn't common (or more common that the other three) - but just look at how many people have said black so far. Common it is :)

I used to have a black corsa sxi :o (shame on me I know) - and black IS harder to look after than others - every fine tiny little scratch shows more obviously than any other colour, and dirt looks twice as bad. I notice nobody has been brave enough to post pics of their dirty black cars :rolleyes::) My last car was a megane coupe in silver, and silver hides the dirt really really well - it's not till you've washed half the car till you see the difference and realise how dirty it was without you even noticing!

Yes, the matt black trims go better with black, but if you're *that* bothered, you can get the lot colour coordinated for circa

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Black... No, I don't want o drive a taxi

Silver.. Too common

Yellow, I'm not brave enough for that.

So it has to be red.... by elimination

Four colours to choose from. I don't call that a choice....

Why can't we have more colours?

I WOULD HAVE TO SAY YELLOW. THE REASON IS IT STANDS OUT' date=' PEOPLE LOOK AT IT AND SAY WHAT THE HELLS THAT? THEN THEY SAY WOT THE HELL WAS THAT? AFTER I TORE THEM A NEW HOLE.

It can be a bit garish the first time you see an octv vrs this colour but once you see more and more they are quite nice especially after a good wax.[/quote']

:iagree: Any vRS Furbie/Octy Has to be YELLOW

The black shows dirt too much - at 600miles a week that's a no-no. Silver hides dirt better up to a point, then looks minging. The yellow is not 'proper' yellow - I had a 'proper' yellow car a while back and it made the Fab/Ka etc yellow look pasty.

The red suits the car OK but can go beyond filthy without looking too bad. Red it is.

Well I think black. Even though I don't as a rule like black cars, or the macho image that goes with them, I have to admit the VRS probably looks best in it. Silver is discreet to the point of being almost invisible, I don't really like the Skoda yellow, although it's grown on me over the years I've been exposed to it, and red is a close second to black.

Still, mine's none of those colours, so just an outsider's POV.

I mainly asked the question as i plan to buy mine second hand so i wont be able to pick the colour specifically, though the ones ive seen for sale are red which i initially thought was quite bright. I'm sure it will grow on me..

I mainly asked the question as i plan to buy mine second hand so i wont be able to pick the colour specifically

Indeed, always a problem, although a Skoda salesman did tell me the other day that yellow ones are hard to sell, so should be cheaper :thumbup:

Indeed, always a problem, although a Skoda salesman did tell me the other day that yellow ones are hard to sell, so should be cheaper :thumbup:

thats hard to sell New Yellow ones so that will mean there is gonna be less yellow Skodas on the road making the car more unique and rare

I reccon no one should buy another Yellow Skoda or they should stop the colour all together

that way mine can still be a rare sight on the roads

I only seen 2 other Yellow Furby's since I got mine almost a year ago one parked up in Cribbs car park, Bristol and one In a glass window (hehehe, for all the slow people out there its a reflection of mine) :D