How long till your stickers came?

mikejay

My "donated something to Briskoda" free one was even quicker. ;)

Well, donations for such a good cause and all that :thumbup:

I ordered mine, and got them in around 3-4 days. Turned out one of them was wrong, so I 'donated' it. It took about a fortnight to get the proper ones redespatched after several emails :(

Keep emailling them - they'll turn up eventually.

They sent me several free ones as compo! :thumbup::) Nice one Vinylstore!

I got a 50cm one in about 3 days. Mrs Dave says It'll make the car look like it's been driven by a boy racer..... :rice:

Still haven't afixed it yet. According to the destructions, you need a credit card :confused: So I've applied to Barclays and just waiting for a reply....

• 2 weeks later...

A little note from someone working around the graphics industry (thats me), the Briskoda stickers I was sent diddnt seem very sticky, I was glad I ordered a spare as the first one failed to stick at all!

Make sure your wondows are very very clean, I used an alcohol based cleaner but meths would work just as well.

The Thickness of the lettering on the briskoda stickers is just about as thin as you can go with a die cutter so be very very careful when peeling the backing off.

You have been warned LOL!