Photography Thread

Tas

Yesterday I made a trip upto RAF Mildenhall as I knew that there were 2 KC10 tankers on their way ferrying a lot of fighters on their way to bases in Italy from the states and on the way we decided to drop into Duxford to see if there was any activity going on there as well, and I saw this lovely Spitfire there in one of the hangers taking part in a "Spies in the sky" event going on there, this is one that I have spent a lot of time with back at its hangar in North Weald.

Bris2.thumb.jpg.b1e92b855eeb4b085655c8dab289d653.jpg 

Then outside on the airfield, there was this Mustang being flown by its owner.

bris1.thumb.JPG.3988d819c76d7499f62c8226640a627d.JPG

Then we carried onto Mildenhall and saw both of the KC10's landing there. These are now rare indeed as most have already been replaced by KC135's and these 2 will be gone shortly.

bris.thumb.JPG.bd83809350abbd8377e080970428484d.JPG

Edited by Graham Butcher
  • Like 4

There were a couple of pygmy goats at a garden centre we used to go to. I'd go and watch them arseing around or give them a scratch while SWMBOS looked at fuchsias or rhododendrons and the other crap garden centres sell nowadays. 

• Like 1