Storage Boxes

Third Rear Headrest

Cruise Control

MFSW with Telephone Prep & Bluetooth

Curve Projector Headlights

Front Armrest

Glasses Storage

Rear Electric Windows

I think the only things I didn't go for were the Smoker's pack and Sunroof. It sounds like it'll come after week 22 and will have the black pack too so fingers crossed for that.

Just playing the waiting game now... :zzz:

I went mad on the 8th March and ordered the following:

Rallye Green vRS

Black Roof

Black Alloys

Red Upholstery

Parking Sensors

Heated Seats

Climate Control

Sat Nav

Storage Boxes

Third Rear Headrest

Cruise Control

MFSW with Telephone Prep & Bluetooth

Curve Projector Headlights

Front Armrest

Glasses Storage

Rear Electric Windows

I think the only things I didn't go for were the Smoker's pack and Sunroof. It sounds like it'll come after week 22 and will have the black pack too so fingers crossed for that.

Just playing the waiting game now... :zzz:

Fair shout and will be lovely but I really dont think the vRS warrants having that many optional extras put on it. You'd be doing very well to make any money back on all those options come trade-in time.

I personally didnt see the point in getting a vRS on the VAT deal then loading its price back up to its RRP with options, dont think it represents that greater value for money then

Fair shout and will be lovely but I really dont think the vRS warrants having that many optional extras put on it. You'd be doing very well to make any money back on all those options come trade-in time.

I personally didnt see the point in getting a vRS on the VAT deal then loading its price back up to its RRP with options, dont think it represents that greater value for money then

For me it's not about making money back it's about enjoying a car with all the options on it that I want. I have an '08 Octavia vRS at the moment and it has loads of options on it and I brought a MK1 Fabia vRS from new without any options and I must say as much as I enjoyed the car it was definitely lacking for me without anything extra and I'm a sucker for toys and stuff.

I'd rather buy it on the VAT deal and get everything I want VAT free than buy it after and pay the same price for nothing.

We only live once.

Edited by B3ats

My local dealer has just advised me that if I ordered a VRS today id be looking at a wk 25 build at the earliest. He's phoning Skoda UK for confirmation as to whether this means it'll come with the black pack as standard and to try to ascertain if Skoda are still trying to push all the vat free cars through before the wk 22 changes come into effect (as my second nearest dealer has strongly suggested to me).

For me it's not about making money back it's about enjoying a car with all the options on it that I want. I have an '08 Octavia vRS at the moment and it has loads of options on it and I brought a MK1 Fabia vRS from new without any options and I must say as much as I enjoyed the car it was definitely lacking for me without anything extra and I'm a sucker for toys and stuff.

I'd rather buy it on the VAT deal and get everything I want VAT free than buy it after and pay the same price for nothing.

We only live once.

Fair shout to you mate, not having a dig by the way. If I could justify doing it i'd love to but my conscience just says no. Do I really want a Skoda Fabia with Sat Nav, Bluetooth, heated seats.....not really, think its well equipped as standard for its size and calibre, certainly not if I end up having to pay £17K for it.

If I was buying a Merc or BM or something like that i'd then of course consider such things but it matters not on a Fabia.

I just am happy in the knowledge I've bought a nearly £18K car for just under £15K, wouldnt have bought one at its RRP, but we're all different with different requirements I guess.

... there is no guarentee it will fall after wk 22 apparently so its unknown what would actually turn up in terms of fabia with or without the black pack! Against what most are saying on here, the official March leadtimes apparently favour the estates as arriving earlier - 25 weeks leadtime on the hatches and 12 weeks on the estates now.

We only live once.

Cant agree more :thumbup:

What spec did you order blocks_off?

Ordered my white vRS estate with cruise control 1 week earlier than you (12th Jan), I have a factory build date of 9th May with delivery to dealer 30th May according to the company car lease people.

What spec did you order blocks_off?

Ordered my white vRS estate with cruise control 1 week earlier than you (12th Jan), I have a factory build date of 9th May with delivery to dealer 30th May according to the company car lease people.

Hi

Ordered a candy white hatch with bum warmers, reversing sensors, two underseat storage boxes, arm rest. Changed the order over a month ago to include black wheels.

Spoke to Skoda UK today, they said its 2 weeks to build the car then 3 weeks for delivery from CZ to UK dealer.

Although the waiting list appears to be around 25 weeks if ordered today.

Ordered mine a week ago so not sure how long i'll be waiting!

Hi

Ordered a candy white hatch with bum warmers, reversing sensors, two underseat storage boxes, arm rest. Changed the order over a month ago to include black wheels.

Thanks, so you ordered a higher spec hatch 1 week after me and get it, hopefully for you, about a month before mine is due. Their timings seem to have no reason to them, I'm as jealous as hell. Enjoy it when it comes.emoticon-0105-wink.gif

Spoke to Skoda UK today, they said its 2 weeks to build the car then 3 weeks for delivery from CZ to UK dealer.

Although the waiting list appears to be around 25 weeks if ordered today.

Ordered mine a week ago so not sure how long i'll be waiting!

I received a call from my dealer yesterday - a sort of courtesy call if you like just confirming my order and to say they would ring me every 2 weeks with an update. I mentioned the SUK update of a 25-32 week build time and the girl said they were still expecting 16 week turn arounds. It's anyone's guess what actually happening in the factory. :S

Ordered Red Fabia Vrs 2nd week of Jan, told week 12 build for April delivery, phone call today now build week 18 and mid may delivery. Arse.

Similar situation to me. Just can't understand the wild differences in delivery times.Seems to be quite a few people on here ordered weeks after me and now have the car sat on the drive. Not sour grapes you understand (Much!!).

It seems Skoda's answer to the problem is to intoduce a new model in the shape of the Monte Carlo. Why introduce another variation when the waiting list for the existing model is as long as your arm. Surely this will just **** up the production schedule even more ??.

I received a call from my dealer yesterday - a sort of courtesy call if you like just confirming my order and to say they would ring me every 2 weeks with an update. I mentioned the SUK update of a 25-32 week build time and the girl said they were still expecting 16 week turn arounds. It's anyone's guess what actually happening in the factory. :S

Hi

I spoke to the dealer Friday after he he had called Slowda UK. He sounded shaken that the original build week 20 seems to have gone to week 38. Thats for a Fabia Hatch SE with 1.2TSi(105) with DSG.

Slowda did report to me on Thursday that the 1.4 engine + DSG for the VRS would be 25 weeks (I think for new orders at the end of the free VAT offer).

Suggest you call Slowda UK - UK number is 08457 745 745, to see what they say about your car (you will need your SLI number).

retiredbri