Order Times, Build Times, Delays, The Skoda Black Hole Ordering System

I have been told my car is at the docks in Germany and waiting in q for a boat! Any one got an idea of how long it takes from this point to delivery! I'm sick of waiting!

Tuesday, about blooming time!!

Car built last week, week 26 as promised. Showing as on its way to port in Germany.

Apparently my choice of 16" Noid wheels delayed producion according to the dealer. Hope they are worth the wait!!

As of today the car is at port in the UK waiting to be taken to the dealer. Thought that was quite quick from build to arrive in the country. Hope to collect this weekend.

Getting my car this FRIDAY!!!!!!!  :rock:

I picked my Reg Number on Saturday then...

My Car is being delivered to the Dealership today, and then the usual pre-flight checks before I get my grubby little hands on it which should take 3 days or so!!

Then on Friday I get to swap the keys for my poor little Civic for the keys of my New Spangly Fabia Greenline II Estate!!  :love:

Edited by Simoneale1973

Picking my race blue VRS, with black roof and black alloys up in about 3 hours!!! 

Trading up from a citigo so a little faster...

Its a showroom car so hardly any waiting around for me. 

Went in on Saturday to test drive, signed all the agreement papers etc. Went in yesterday to sign all the licence papers and pick it up today :)

It only had about 5 miles on it aswell.

Same thing told to me with the tax disk (doesn't bother me though).

• 1 month later...

Yay, just had the call from the dealer today, consignment and delivery numbers received so should be here within the week.

Will be 10-11 weeks from placing order which I don't think is too bad considering I chose nearly every optional extra on my vRS.

Cant wait to pick it up now....

Edited by R4zb3rry

• 1 month later...

Ordered my 1.6 Elegance in mid September - just been told it is likely to be week 1 or 2 of January. Still, the Octavia Scout took nine months...so I suppose I should be grateful for 17 weeks. But the build time does seem very random.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

New member here, ordered my VRS on 11/11/2013, was informed it would likely be 16-18 weeks for delivery...

Happy to wait as it gives me a little more time to save.

Options:
Silver paintwork
Grey cloth on seats
Carpet mats

Rear Electric Windows

Ordered from Claybank (Manchester)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ordered on 7th November so hoping for 1st March delivery:

Fabia Greenline hatch

Options:

Black Magic

Curtain airbags

3rd rear headrest

Maxi-dot

Climate control a/c

Rear electric windows

Protective side mouldings

Boot liner

Rubber mats

Raised bumper protector

Rear mudflaps

Full size spare wheel & wheel kit

4 spoke leather steering wheel and small leather pack

Textile mats

Edited by Rab-k

• 3 weeks later...

UPDATE -  Ordered on the 11/11/2013 told today by the dealers due in W/C 09/03/2014 - 17 Weeks total

Options:
Silver paintwork
Grey cloth on seats
Carpet mats

Rear Electric Windows

Just been informed "Build Week 6", (week beginning Monday 3rd Feb), so provided no change and the transport to Blighty isn't held up by bad weather, should be good for taking delivery 1st week in March. Fingers/toes x'd. :clap:

• Like 1

Ordered a new vRS yesterday - delivery sometime in March

Options:

Rio Red

Black Wheels

Black Roof

Climate

Cruise

Electric rear windows

3rd rear headrest

Sunglasses holder

Can't wait 

• Like 1

UPDATE - Went back to the dealers today to change the colour.  Must have been the right time right place.

Now the car will be here in 3 weeks because it's at the port but also the dealer wants his sales figures for this month so he has offered to pay for the extra’s I didn’t want.

Now

Options:
Steel Grey
Grey cloth on seats
Carpet mats
Rear Electric Windows

Parking Sensors

Cruise Control

Bluetooth

Third Head Rest

Arm rest

and still the same monthly price on the 0% percent interest deal with free servicing.

Happy days and bring on January......

OLD ORDER  - Ordered on the 11/11/2013 told today by the dealers due in W/C 09/03/2014 - 17 Weeks total

Options:
Silver paintwork
Grey cloth on seats
Carpet mats

Rear Electric Windows

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Ordered a 1.2 86PS with minor extras on Saturday (week 52) and apparently she'll trot down the production line in build week 13 and arrive early April (although the Sales person seemed to think we might get it end March, not sure how that works).

• Like 1