Montecarlo Mudflaps

I tried to modify some for my VRS with no luck, normally I'd just drill some holes and screw them on but there's not enough of a lip of the body to attach them to.

There's a splash guard to protect the underside of the arches anyway so no real need for them tbh, but they do look nice/tidy

I tried to modify some for my VRS with no luck, normally I'd just drill some holes and screw them on but there's not enough of a lip of the body to attach them to.

There's a splash guard to protect the underside of the arches anyway so no real need for them tbh, but they do look nice/tidy

I was under the Impression that Standard Fabia Mud Flaps fit the Mk II Fabia Vrs.

Maybe I'm wrong,

I was under the Impression that Standard Fabia Mud Flaps fit the Mk II Fabia Vrs.

Maybe I'm wrong,

If they do I was given the wrong ones :(

The standard Fabia mudflaps are a PERFECT FIT!!!

The dealers do this to avoid fitting costs

I fitted all 4 to the Fabia in about 10 mins for the front and half an hour for the rears ...

Rear wheels off..Remove hex headed screws, fit flaps and refit screws..Very very easy!! :thumbup:

The standard Fabia mudflaps are a PERFECT FIT!!!

The dealers do this to avoid fitting costs

I fitted all 4 to the Fabia in about 10 mins for the front and half an hour for the rears ...

Rear wheels off..Remove hex headed screws, fit flaps and refit screws..Very very easy!! :thumbup:

That makes sense. I asked to have them thrown in but they wouldn't because it costs them. So, they're throwing them in and I have to fit them.

Hi Mate, the Octavia rear bumper is similar with no lip but it's easily rectified, there is a flange that the wheel arch liner fits on to. I fitted Rivnuts which is a captive threaded nut and then this allows bolts to be picked on them. I used nylon spacers to pack out the distance and make the mudflaps sit flush with the bumper lip. I have my Octavia for sale in the for sale section and there is a couple of good pics of the mudflaps.

The Skoda ones are crap, don't know why they can't design decent mudflaps. But it's only the UK that have roads resembling farm roads that are only getting worse.

Hope this helps!

Hi Mate, the Octavia rear bumper is similar with no lip but it's easily rectified, there is a flange that the wheel arch liner fits on to. I fitted Rivnuts which is a captive threaded nut and then this allows bolts to be picked on them. I used nylon spacers to pack out the distance and make the mudflaps sit flush with the bumper lip. I have my Octavia for sale in the for sale section and there is a couple of good pics of the mudflaps.

The Skoda ones are crap, don't know why they can't design decent mudflaps. But it's only the UK that have roads resembling farm roads that are only getting worse.

Hope this helps!

Well dealer supplied and fitted both mine for free, and as for skodas being crap ? Mine are perfect and really change the look

• 6 months later...

Well dealer supplied and fitted both mine for free, and as for skodas being crap ? Mine are perfect and really change the look

I had them ordered but the dealer was unable to fit and was refunded. :(

• 1 year later...

The MC is no different to the vRS ?

They fit the vRS so why dont they fit the MC?

Monte Carlo has a 'body kit' which changes the profile of the wheel arches making the moulded OEM ones unsuitable as their profile no longer matches.

Currently working with a company that supplies rally flaps to get a kit to fit the MC.

TP