Maidstone Meet July 2011

lfc958

Date - Sat 2nd July 2011

Time - 7:30 pm - Till either you get bored or we get ushered out.

Location - Newnham Court Inn ( Pub next door to Notcutts Garden Centre )

Postcode for your Sat Nav / Google maps = ME14 5LH

Link to more info - My link

Food VERY good value for money, service was quick .

We will be there but wont be staying too long as we have an early start on Sunday am to Milton Keynes.

I do now have the Stiebel air horn fitted, so can blast it when I arrive emoticon-0140-rofl.gif

We will be there but wont be staying too long as we have an early start on Sunday am to Milton Keynes.

I do now have the Stiebel air horn fitted, so can blast it when I arrive emoticon-0140-rofl.gif

Fitted one to the project Steve, did have two to fit but didn't fancy trying to explain why the grannies crossing the road were having heart attacks. :thumbup:

Hopefully catch up on Saturday

Edited by B33fy

Fitted one to the project Steve, did have two to fit but didn't fancy trying to explain why the grannies crossing the road were having heart attacks. :thumbup:

Hopefully catch up on Saturday

:) they do tend to wake up dozy drivers or make pedestrians look before they cross the road

Steve... I will start coming to this as im only in ashford once my vRS turns up :) my FORD will look like an outcast there atmo lol

Don't worry about bringing the Ford, the car parks big, so you can park down the far end :rofl:

There is normally a mix of cars, so you don't need a Skoda to turn up, Chris will be in a Bini or MR2.

Just come along for a chat :thumbup:

Steve... I will start coming to this as im only in ashford once my vRS turns up :) my FORD will look like an outcast there atmo lol

As Mike says, dont worry about the make of car, the meet is more a social gathering of people who just happen to own Skodas.

I organised the briskoda trip to Brugge, & we went in SWMBO's Smart car.

Complete with key on the roof? ;)

No key on the roof (it was running on 4 AA batteries that day), but I did say that if I slammed on the brakes hard enough, it would have fitted quite nicely into the boot of my car! :rofl:

We could have got a refund on one ticket, as we would have all been in one car!

J