Do You Have The Power ????

Buggs

Was wondering who has the most BHP pumping out of thier Cars and how they got there...

Dont wish this to be a bragging thread but just curious to see what kind of figures people have got too and what mods they had to do to achieve them..

Come on, Dont be shy, lets see what you got.......

am going to the rolling road on Saturday with some other members from here for a couple of runs so will hopefully find out the figure then.

have to admit i'm hoping for 245bhp-250bhp' date='certainly feels like it i have to admit.

[/quote']

Fancy a bet .............????

on what the Jabba rollers gave it or what its got now???

but since the FMIC' date='Full Exhaust,Samco Tip and Carbonio CAI its a completely different car.

it just pulls hard all the way to the redline and when you change gear off it goes again.

has no problem pulling all the way through the rev range in every gear,not that i've ever had the room to pull 5th as far as it will go,yet anyway!!!

[b']How much???????[/b]

Alex , I don't think that you will see 230 BHP .........................IMHO ....................how much ..?..................it's up to you really ........................

i'm not quite following you here' date='

so you don't think that the Jabba re-map figure is a truer figure than any other rolling road figure,is that what your getting at???

and the fact that the other mods done after the original re-map will not have improved the performance so will not show any increase in total bhp figure?

or am i missing something here??????

please enlighten me...................................................[/quote']

I doubt you would see a great increase with the FMIC without a remap.

It probably be the same amount of power but for longer........a good example of this is that it appears to pull better higher up the rev range.

Full exhaust should give you better torque...well the dp/cat will.

As for CAI.....a couple of our esteemed members did some tests and although found lower end response improved...top end power fell. Does sound nice though.

p.s I only have 180bhp. :(

So my Jabba re-map BHP figure is not a figure i should believe then.

ok then,whats the point in changing anything on our cars if they do not improve the power and feel of the car?

have i wasted the

Alex - if the mods you've made have made your octy better to drive it sounds like money well spent...

Rolling roads are always going to be a "well discussed" subject... both the RR days I've been to, the results were heavily talked about, factoring in the rollers, staff, the temperature, position of fans, etc, etc...

yea, trust how the car feels and goes and not the rollers, i would agree maybe getting your remap adjusted following your mods would help.

but i think the money you spent will have been worthwhile