What is a Felicia "Moriva"? Is it the van one that looks like a Pope Mobile?

The info on the site is not entirely accurate though. E.g. it says no more Favorit CD's left, when I saw one not long ago http://howmanyleft.co.uk/?q=skoda+favorit Looks like only ever 2 were entered into the computer as a Favorit CD. I guess most were entered as GLXi or whatever though, TBH the CD was just a special edition name.

very interesting......how accurate is it though and where do they get there figures.....i have a 1974 bmw 2002 touring,un-taxed at moment,only one left on the road :wonder: great site and will re-visit later when i have more time :thumbup:

It's claimed that the data comes from DVLA records. I've not checked with the DVLA is this is true yet. But it does seem an awful lot of work if it's a fakie. However, an FOI in the DVLA last year gave the answer that in Feb 10 there were 502 Funs either taxed or Sorned.

Apparently the site was featured on Top Gear the other day.

• 7 years later...

According to “how many left”  only three 1992 Favorite Estate ( Forman) LS like mine remain, but middle of August 2018 I found another which was about to be scrapped .  

I have emailed the Skoda GB club about it and sent some pictures as it’s too good to scrap and hopefully someone will save it. 

It’s a blue LS estate with original alloys,  sun roof, fog lamps and Phillips radio , The bodywork needs a good polish but no dents or damage . It has the brown dash like mine and has very dusty but un damaged brown seats.  (Mine are blue in a red car ?).

The one elderly owner sadly died 2016 having asked to see the car one last time. So it was driven to the hospital for him to see. It had four new tyres fitted for the short ride to the hospital. Then it was parked up and left at his home. 

June 2018 the family asked the local garage to take it away.  The garage was going to scrap it but I happened past and noticed it and convinced him it was worth saving.    It started immediately after standing out side for some weeks and it runs sweetly, all gears select and it drives okay, (last MOT 2016). It even has the torch and it’s original bill of sale.  £6,450 and was bought new from Double S Services (Skoda)  Ashton near Helston so it has a Cornish reg.

It has a blowing  exhaust and the rear passenger side sill where it meets the lower wheel arch needs a little patch.  

A quick look underneath looked all good.  The garage that now has it is Hayle  Motor Services ,Cornwall and is located just off the A30 behind Marks and Spencer’s. It is tucked away in the industrial estate at the side of Hayle rugby club. .  

He will sell it for £400 or will if required do the small welding patch and put it through MOT so it can be driven home for a little more.  I would have bought it myself but I don’t have the room or time to bring it back to its former glory. 

Also I would be tempted to rob it of parts to keep my 6,508 mile Favorit in spares and that would be a shame as the blue car is basically sound and with some elbow grease it could be back on the road looking very smart.  . The elderly gentleman obviously loved his Favorit, something which I can understand. I hope some one saves it soon. 

1 hour ago, favmac said:

Also I would be tempted to rob it of parts to keep my 6,508 mile Favorit in spares...

What did you use the car for? Cross the street?

The first owner bought it new but although he tried hard he never passed his driving test.  Finally as old age caught up with him he realised he would never legally get behind the wheel, so he put it up for sale .

I bought the Favorit five years ago on 450 miles, the intention was for my wife to use it as we had owned them 30 years ago. But times move on and she won’t drive it.  She is now use to having power steering and all the electric gadgets, she prefers her modern CPU on wheels. So I keep the Favorit for nostalgic reasons, content to do around 1000 miles a year hence the low miles.