The ultimate Fabia Vrs Estate

skodaguy

Well I'm selling the Fabia vrs estate built by unit 18

I'm sure you are all fully aware of the spec of this car it's a Fabia vrs, with xenons, heated seats,

Forge front mount intercooler, hybrid turbo, 312 brake upgrade, motech remap, limited slip diff,

It has 11 months mot and 3 months tax

Since owning it I've done everything possible to get it back to it's original high standard, it's had a nearly new engine, with cambelt service etc, turbo rebuild, helix single mass

flywheel and clutch.

Reason I'm selling I have treat myself to a specced up octy vrs and with the estelle, astra van simply havnt got the room!

Price im after what I paid for it so £5500 which I feel it's worth every day of the week

Didn't even know you had it! I'd get some pictures up for all to see, including those who aren't clued in about what a great piece of kit this is emoticon-0148-yes.gif

Best of luck with the sale.

• 2 weeks later...

NO WAY I remember this project starting from my days in the Fabia Mk1 section. The project thread started on my birthday just been back to flick threw some of the 33!!!!! pages

Looks awesome I hope someone on the forum thats followed it buys it bump that thread with a link to this one!

Good Luck with the sale don't think you'll have any bother! :thumbup: :thumbup:

• 4 weeks later...

I recently drove skodaguy's estate and it drives really nice. Unit18 did a cracking job on the suspension setup , and I can honestly say that it's quicker than my own Fabia vRS Hybrid.

This car has had a lot of money, time and love spent on it...plus it's one of only a handful of vRS estates.

I wish you all the best with your sale. :thumbup: Someone's going to get a cracker of a car. ;)

I really like that!

Few Questions...

Do you have standard alloys?

Can the widemouth be reversed?

How many miles on current engine & Is it the third engine to go in that car?

What was the mileage on the donor car & what age?

Is the private plate included?

Cheers

Now to read the 33 page build thread...

Joe

Donor car was a 2006 vRS and had done 70k when I built it but tbh everything has been upgraded or replaced anyhow. Widemouth could be reversed with a standard bumper, might limit airflow to the fmic though. If you mean standard vRS wheels I never had any but you could easily find some on here.

Given the cash I'd have it back in a heartbeat.

• 4 weeks later...