J5's Roomster Scout - **SOLD**

Jonny5ive

Got a cracking deal on a full Audi TT setup, front and rear. Another local Roomster owner wanted the 312's so it would have been rude to let the rears go to waste :rofl:

They're sat in the garage awaiting pay day for discs and pads.

I'll sling some pics up during fitting.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Barrie, was good to see your Roomster on one of the main pic's on the 2015 Calendar, was a good shot. Thought it was the only Roomster in the calendar till I saw mine on the little pic's in January. Nice one.  :dance:      :nerd:

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Not much occurring at all so far this year and the Roomster hasn't moved much from the driveway save for a couple of lengthy outings up and down the M1 courtesy of j0hn (thanks mate).

Today saw the arrival of some hard-core rubber :giggle: to serve a number of purposes.

1. They're going onto my track wheels which will be fitted ahead of Ultimate Dubs in a few weeks time, so needed to be 'street legal'.

2. Should mean that I can attend the National and drive home again with one set of rims, as I'm conscious that I'll still be in the long-term recovery window with my leg.

So here they are. Federal 595 RS-R in 215/40/17 flavour weighing in at a very competitive £81 per corner from oponeo.co.uk B)

IMAG0662_zpsmpmrd43g.jpg

IMAG0663_zpscookxvht.jpg

• Like 3

So, ahead of Ultimate Dubs in a few weeks, I ordered up some new style badges to freshen up my Roomy.

IMAG0664_zpsmvt9jync.jpg

I also picked up a brand new chrome grille section some time ago on FleaBay which will also be fitted once both it and badges are infused with some stealth B)

• Like 2

Set about removing the old style badge from my new replacement chrome grille section.

Got a bit keen drilling out the plastic rivets from the rear.

Jonny5ive 1 - 0 Badge

IMAG0665_zpsnxzss7lz.jpg

Shiny new style replacement fitted
IMAG0666_zpsca8ahicg.jpg

Keep 'em peeled for some hot PlastiDip action coming soon B)

Set about removing the old style badge from my new replacement chrome grille section.

Got a bit keen drilling out the plastic rivets from the rear.

Jonny5ive 1-0 BadgeIMAG0665_zpsnxzss7lz.jpg

Shiny new style replacement fitted

IMAG0666_zpsca8ahicg.jpg

Keep 'em peeled for some hot PlastiDip action coming soon B)

Hope you didn't have it on your "knee" when you did this.   :notme:

• Like 2

New wheel centres and tailgate badges mounted ready for PlastiDip Primer.

Note the use of the Tourans old air filter to hold them in position B)

IMAG0674_zpsipp2e68h.jpg

Time to stink out the downstairs loo that I've comandered for an inside spray booth because 'it's easier to spray at room temperature love' :giggle:

• Like 3