Ideas for phrases at bottom of number plate.

mikejay

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you order with custom logos form there?

it's dead easy -- send them an email with the logo's attached, call them on 07711646891 tell them what your looking for, a few hours later they will email you a picture like mine - you email back accepting the plate and sit back and wait for it to arrive.

GT Grafix

it's dead easy -- send them an email with the logo's attached' date=' call them on 07711646891 tell them what your looking for, a few hours later they will email you a picture like mine - you email back accepting the plate and sit back and wait for it to arrive.

GT Grafix

oooh cheers :)

Where are the pcitures? Not been on here for ages, didin't eve realise they'd changed the site ! :D

• 1 month later...
Guest Fabia 12v

Got "Volkswagen Golf MKIV 1.9 TDI" on my own plates and a VW Symbol. So perhaps you could do the same with yours... model and skoda badge.

Heres how mines layed out:

Golf195.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
I just ordered a set of plates for my new vRS from GT Grafix' date=' using the new briskoda.net logo's

[img']http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d59/skodaw/Picture13.jpg[/img]

I really like this design.

Two questions....

Would you mind if I tried to have it made up for my fabia?

Do you think the company would have the design still lying around in an easy to use format so that they could knock a set of plates out easily for me?

cheers

• 1 month later...
Here ya go Gerry

Brisky.jpg

You still need to straighten that badge up though :D :P :rofl:

You can be such a bitch at times :P

It was straight ' date=' but the speeds I go at moved it, even though it was Araldited on, its hard work trying to beat all the ficticious cars we read about on here:rofl: .

cannot really see the lower part, but it does say [url']www.BRISKODA.net[/url]

Thanks Stu.:thumbup: