Harrogate Yorkshire Meet

Auric Goldfinger

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can cross off the 'possible, work dependent' bit off that list. I'm not working this weekend, so I'm coming. :)

Car is now full of fuel, vacuumed and washed, ready for tomorrow, I can't wait! :D

Edited by Jim H

No 1...Mr & Mrs Goldfinger

No 2...Pophods

No 3...bluevrs2

No 4....vrsadz

No 5....ChrisRs Phil

No 6....pee81 vrs'burks

No 7....samuir1974

No 8...Wibb

No 9....LukeRs

No 10... sharkrider + black & white

No 11...Simbo

No 12... Jim H

No.13... vRSLen

No.14... VRsCation

No.15... dextor33

No.16...UglyVrs

No.17...Harry_vRS + SWMBO

No.18...Andy68

No.19...Kermit82

Funny how I thought "I won't bother washing the car" but then when the weather was so nice yesterday it seemed a shame to not make the most of it and wash it while I could. So it's clean but still a mess inside.

You bet me to the tyres being hoovered too Brimma! Seems a bit far to go but guess they do get dirty ;)

Looks like I will be able to pop in for an hour after all..

My OFSTED planning has gone well and I need a break!!

Nice on Chris. I haven't washed my car dm Keith did it this week and it was a half added effort and I haven't had time!

Good meet, even if my stay was a bit brief. I'd dropped my wife off at the gardens and she would've enjoyed talking about Skodas even less than I would've enjoyed the gardens :giggle:

Show those Ofsted busy bodies how good you are Chris. :thumbup:

great meet, looking forward to the next one- snow shovels not included :)

Nice to have met you Wibb. There was an item on local news tonight about those new gritting lorries you were talking about. Drivers seemed to appreciate better heating system in cab over anything else :giggle:

Nice to have met you Wibb. There was an item on local news tonight about those new gritting lorries you were talking about. Drivers seemed to appreciate better heating system in cab over anything else :giggle:

ha the driver have it easy these days. new machines now come with pre-heat function so they can get into a warm cab first thing in the morning!