How many members have a Briskoda sticker?

2SkodaFamily

Got the web address under rear no plate and round b above on top of screen N/S.

Got a spare b sticker, it's going on the bottom corner of windscreen on the O/S, got the idea for that position from a picture posted on this site, one of these annoying people showing off there way tooooo shiny motors, easier seen by passing drivers, see if that gets me a mention in the spotted section.

I have a round 'b' sticker on one side and the other type of the opposite side.

However, mine were the 'prototypes' of the new stickers from when i designed them with a slight spelling mistake. So it reads; BRISKODA.net - the Skokda Forum & Community

I've still got a 7 year old Bruntingthorpe national meet smiley face sticker that is now in it's third car (an Octavia vRS). It is looking a bit worse for wear though, so it may have to go soon.

Our Fabia though has a modern brisky sticker at the top of the rear window.

The web address stickers are on the side rubbing strips, I did have a Brisky B external top center of the windscreen, but took off after I had my roof vinyl wrapped as it spoiled the flow :)

Liking the double rear door idea. How many briskodians are there if people are rarely sighted except at meets?

That's why I started the thread. There must be a lot of members who don't have stickers... I see lots of Skodas but only once have I seen a sticker in another car.

Liking the double rear door idea. How many briskodians are there if people are rarely sighted except at meets?

You cannot miss Simbo`s car Huge BRISKODA across top of windscreen( but sometimes gets mistaken for a Taxi :giggle:

That's why I started the thread. There must be a lot of members who don't have stickers... I see lots of Skodas but only once have I seen a sticker in another car.

Let's give them a gentle prod to buy them!

I've sorted out ordering two stickers for the rear of my Fabia. Think they look very smart on the octavia in the rear door. Also waiting patiently for my free sticker for becoming a member :p haven't worked out where this is going to go yet thou.

I've got one in top centre of rear windscreen and one under OS front headlight. I've been in the spotted section a fair few times but thats more down to number plate and car rather than my stickers! B)

I've never seen another brisky sticker (except at meets) and I always have a look whenever I see another skoda.

I've got the round 'b' sticker top right of windscreen, as I look out

Balances well with the National Trust car park sticker top left :giggle:

Oh, and then there's the old Briskoda rectangle on the front behind the rear view mirror