Brimma

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A very good turnout this month :thumbup:

I still feel a bit sick after eating that immense ice cream though. :rofl:

The Millionaire’s Candymania

The ultimate chocolate fest! Chocolate caramel shortbread pieces, four scoops of vanilla ice cream, four scoops of chocolate ice cream, toffee sauce, Mars Planets,® Chocolate M&M's,® 2 Twix® fingers and sugar curls all topped with cream

millionairescandymania.png

Humble apologies from the meet facilitator for not foreseeing that the pub would be absolutely heaving under it's new guise as a Hungry Horse :S

Great to see such a good turnout of regulars and new faces, especially those from as far afield as North East Lincolnshire and Bristol (what a fecking comical accent those South Westerners have :rofl: )

I shall endeavour to book some tables in advance next month (25th October) for about 20 for 7.30pm (on a first come, first served basis) - if any more than that arrive you may have to take pot luck I'm afraid

Excellent chinwag tonight, really enjoyed it, and Will, if you come and visit us again sometime, try to keep your hands to yourself B)

A very good turnout this month :thumbup:

I still feel a bit sick after eating that immense ice cream though. :rofl:

The Millionaire’s Candymania

The ultimate chocolate fest! Chocolate caramel shortbread pieces, four scoops of vanilla ice cream, four scoops of chocolate ice cream, toffee sauce, Mars Planets,® Chocolate M&M's,® 2 Twix® fingers and sugar curls all topped with cream

millionairescandymania.png

"How Many Spoons would you like"... :giggle:

Hey Jayney! Shouldn't you be sleeping? You're working tomorrow don't forget!!! ;)

I had literally just got home! :p bring on the next one though!!! (and I promise I will stay the whole night next time haha)

Edited by Jayneyyyy

Humble apologies from the meet facilitator for not foreseeing that the pub would be absolutely heaving under it's new guise as a Hungry Horse :S

Great to see such a good turnout of regulars and new faces, especially those from as far afield as North East Lincolnshire and Bristol (what a fecking comical accent those South Westerners have :rofl: )

I shall endeavour to book some tables in advance next month (25th October) for about 20 for 7.30pm (on a first come, first served basis) - if any more than that arrive you may have to take pot luck I'm afraid

Excellent chinwag tonight, really enjoyed it, and Will, if you come and visit us again sometime, try to keep your hands to yourself B)

I think.it should be renamed to Ants birthday skoda meet......

But what a turn out lastnight bloody awesome..

Good turn out (as usual) and always a laugh :rofl:

Nice to see some new faces and a couple of long distance fellow briskodians (and even one from the wrong side of the Pennines :giggle: )

Shame I cant make the next one. Happy birthday in advance Ant :thumbup:

Nice to see some new faces and a couple of long distance fellow briskodians (and even one from the wrong side of the Pennines :giggle: )

Must have been a different meet than the one i went too, there was only me from the right side of the Penninesemoticon-0140-rofl.gif, and 2 outsiders from what sounded like Brizzle in Cidervilleemoticon-0136-giggle.gif.

Didn't Gemma from Upper Clowneeee, say there were some Di Da's thereemoticon-0105-wink.gif

Was a good night a with an excellent turnout.

I'm still shocked Sam finished his...

I surprise myself sometimes emoticon-0136-giggle.gif

Actually he only nearly did as there was a lone twix left in the bottom. I think it was only because the bowl was too deep for him to see it though? ;)

Must have been a different meet than the one i went too, there was only me from the right side of the Pennines :rofl:, and 2 outsiders from what sounded like Brizzle in Cidervilleemoticon-0136-giggle.gif.

Didn't Gemma from Upper Clowneeee, say there were some Di Da's there ;)

Was a good night a with an excellent turnout.

Now you obviously realise that we have to make allowances for Gemma as she is truly a star of the meet! ;)

However when she tells us that she hails from 'Uppa Clar-n', it's no wonder that she also gets confused about Di Da's isn't it!

There was a few times when I wish I'd got a real-time translation app for the phone though as even her accent was surpassed by some others. Wouldn't you agree Tigger(s) and andy68? :p

Other topics discussed include Ant mentioning about the time he was 'had' by Charity Dingle.

emmerdale-charity.jpg

Let's hope Cain doesn't find out? :rofl:

emmerdale-pic-itv1-591739935.jpg

Looking forward to the Ant Birthday Meet in October as I'm sure it will be just as topical! :thumbup:

Nice to see you all, I even got to meet Barry Chuckle and Edward from the Local Shop :D

I will plan a trip up there again as the next day driving the roads between Sheffield and Manchester, I found very interesting.

Oh yeah, I was also able to buy Cider in a northern Pub :o

I will plan a trip up there again as the next day driving the roads between Sheffield and Manchester, I found very interesting.

Told you the snake pass was good B)

You would be welcome back anytime, even if we cant understand what you are saying :rofl: