Cheap insurance companys that aren't on comparison sites.....suggestions?

James89VRS

Does anyone have any suggestions? my insurance quotes have gone up like £200 from my quotes a few days ago, and them ones aren't valid anymore :doh: Need to insure the fabia by friday as i'm still on the 1 week free insurance from the dealer. Any suggestions would be much appreciated!

I already know about flux, sky and direct line :thumbup:

But you'll still get differing prices from both.

cheers for the suggestions guys! been phoning around and the cheapest i got was from a company called brentacre (think thats how you spell it). A fair few people have said they're really good and have been with them for years.

When i phoned they told me that they will not up the insurance for visual modifications and exhaust, but i do need to tell them about engine performance mods. Good going i say :thumbup:

Got my renewal through today with brentacre, £1300 for a vrs with no map and i've got 5 years no claims! called flux and they gave me £879.89 fully comp, sky wont insure my ch postcode and chris knott say i've got to be 25 to drive a vrs, even though i used to be insured with them on my 106 gti!

Might try admiral, any other suggestions?