Mission L

alberg

nice shape but not totally liking the front fog lights look like they stole them off an old british leyland bus and the main headlight units too ...... I don't know and the grill is too tall for me if it was a lil shorted i think it would look better! Lower grill too looks like its made of box packaging filler crap and doesnt suit the main grill above!

I WANT TO SEE THE VRS THOUGH still think its looks better than the Octy II and the FL but could have looked ever better again

Overall look is pretty good. Really don't like any of the lights or the front grill. The headlights are too narrow and it looks like a child has drawn round the rear lights with a black crayon.

If they get these sorted then it should be a really good car. Not completely drab like an Audi but not angular like many other new cars.

Isnt this the Lauretta?

yup.

its not the new octavia!!

the new octavia is going to b bigger than the current model.

the mission l (lauretta) is smaller than octavia, yet bigger than the fabia.