It was 2002, in a pub that it all began...

ColinD

Happy belated birthday also.

Must also be around the 8th birthday this month of my first Briskoda meet and also first ever car meet. Strange meeting up in a hotel in Warrington with a group of random people. Gibbo had just got back from jabba in his octy vrs and took me out for a spin. Tim then turned up in his new octy vrs, clarey (think that was his username) turned up in his octy vrs estate then Col turned up in his white wrc. Quick drink then a brisk drive down the A49 and other b roads to end the night at the stretton fox which is now the regular NW meet.

Think I need to re run the route one night :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I thought I'd give this thread a quick bump, as Briskoda's 10th Birthday is only 5 days away.

Has anyone thought about how to celebrate this historic event yet? I think we should do something special. I know SCN did when they celebrated being 10.

I thought I'd give this thread a quick bump, as Briskoda's 10th Birthday is only 5 days away.

Has anyone thought about how to celebrate this historic event yet? I think we should do something special. I know SCN did when they celebrated being 10.

WSM meet is next weekend.

I'm sure we can drink a bit of extra cider to celebrate ;)

There was going to be a national meet, but it didn't get planned (or added onto an exisiting VAG based meet).

We should gate crash a VW meet next year at Santa Pod, imagine more Skoda's than Dubs............. :rofl:

That sounds like the type of thing I would suggest :thumbup::devil:

• Like 1

Can I be the first person to say

Happy Birthday Briskoda

:party: :party:

Congratulations and thank you to Colin and the team, for making this such a brilliant site. :beer:

I think it's pure coincidence, but today someone will post the 25,000th topic in the Octavia 2 section (someone has this morning) and someone else post the 400,000th reply in the Fabia 1 section.

• 11 months later...