re-mapping

J44PEO

Don't start that one again! There'll be people leaving left right and centre!

asking a question about 'remapping' in the 'North East Meets' section is hardly the place to get the best response now is it!

Anyone with an ounce of common sense might start a thread of this nature in a more appropriate fourm ..... or better still do a quick search?

didnt realise that starting a discussion on here would get people questioning your common sense?

surely asking local people about local garages is using my common sense which has been questioned?

Or am i just getting the wrong end of the stick?

briskoda is full of stupid pedantic arguments like this, this is the north east section so a question about local tuners surely isnt that far out of place.

anyway after visiting stokesley driving range i went for a drive about the industrial estate looking for big fish and automark both based there.

i found automark and had a chat with mark and a look at his facities and was very impressed. i couldnt find bigfish so rang the no. and said i was interested in a remap and could i come and talk to him, after 2 calls he eventually answered and grunted he only does appointments. that was him scrubbed off my list if he couldnt be bothered to talk to me why should i bothered to spend money and trust him to remap my car.

i was going to use automark , till the shark group buy came up , and i couldnt recommend him enough i spoke to him on the phone and he was friendly and polite and i was sold.

if you want to spend local use automark, or if you want a solid reliable map use shark!

"this is the north east section"

sorry my friend but wrong, this is the "North East Skoda MEETS" section ........................ but go ahead and post where you like, everyone else seems to!

• 2 weeks later...

sorry my friend but wrong, this is the "North East Skoda MEETS" section ........................ but go ahead and post where you like, everyone else seems to!

give me a ring and i can recommend someone.totally unbiased

great how people who arent from the north east have an opinion on it.

• 1 month later...

why has the last few threads been deleted on here please, i dont remember anything nasty being posted up, just an explanation please moderators!

briskoda is full of stupid pedantic arguments like this, this is the north east section so a question about local tuners surely isnt that far out of place.

anyway after visiting stokesley driving range i went for a drive about the industrial estate looking for big fish and automark both based there.

i found automark and had a chat with mark and a look at his facities and was very impressed. i couldnt find bigfish so rang the no. and said i was interested in a remap and could i come and talk to him, after 2 calls he eventually answered and grunted he only does appointments. that was him scrubbed off my list if he couldnt be bothered to talk to me why should i bothered to spend money and trust him to remap my car.

i was going to use automark , till the shark group buy came up , and i couldnt recommend him enough i spoke to him on the phone and he was friendly and polite and i was sold.

if you want to spend local use automark, or if you want a solid reliable map use shark!

It's in the North East Section of LOCAL MEETS, surely, it would be much more appropriate & get much better viewing, therefore far more response from people who have advice/info on remapping, to post in the PERFORMANCE & TUNING section? Obviously local people have a better local knowledge but you don't need to go anywhere at all for remapping if you don't want to. I had mine done on the other side of the country by post & it's been brilliant! ;)

so, when and where is this meet happening? ...... can't wait to come along!

this MEET is happening in the new year, me and john are MEETING at his premises ,you are quite welcome to come along , HAMPSHIRE to THE NORTH EAST isnt that far FOR YOU TO DRIVE.

i mean you must have a real interest in this area spending so you much of your time in this section.

oh yes i do apologise for this thread going off topic, if you were still a MODERATOR instead of just a BUSYBODY you could have moved it to the correct section.

PLEASE MODERATORS DONT DELETE THIS POST, when i recently met with an other north east member he too admitted his frustration about some of the pedantic remarks and posts and as he called it over moderation, to the point of not wanting to use the forum any more. surely this not good for the website!

im still disappointed big fish john's original reply was deleted , that was his chance of redeeming his reputation for all to see!

i mean you must have a real interest in this area spending so you much of your time in this section.

Tbh I don't post anywhere else other than in here ....... as for a jaunt to the North East I'd love too, although I've travelled a lot further than that for a meet before now ;)

You go afghan for a short break and when you return the N.E sections has its claws on standby LOL :rofl::giggle:

i only went first meet (where my son almost knocked him self out when he fell over ) was hoping there was loads of pics and major loving but no lol

You go afghan for a short break and when you return the N.E sections has its claws on standby LOL :rofl::giggle:

i only went first meet (where my son almost knocked him self out when he fell over ) was hoping there was loads of pics and major loving but no lol

theres plenty of love for the north east members , it just interfering interlopers that gets my claws out!