Fredde's Fabulous Fabia : Fantasticly Fast!

Confide

Ah, I should've known that. But now I know why I recognized it.

Now, I freely admit that I've never been a big fan of the MK2 Fabias, but this one looks great. I mean, the reason I dislike them so much is 'cause they're so round, cute and cuddly. As opposed to the boxy MK1's. But this one looks like its saying, "You either get outta me way, or I'll run yer arse over." Damn, I love VRS Skodas...

I thank for you for that!

HulkOn also climbed to the nr. 6 spot today aswell!

Noticed that it was very close between the lower spots but I don't think that I will be loosing my spot to the one that I've "overtaken".

After all, the cars they have have been on there for ages while mine is pretty new compared to them.

The 2 next spots is pretty close aswell, I'd give it a couple off months before I'm up on nr.4.

After that tho, the steps are getting harder to take ;).

• 2 weeks later...

Had some LED-lamps that arrived today so could install them atleast:

15589-68af210a849393db32a9410f6c3c93d7_large.jpg

Also, got some pictures that I forgot to share with you guys (and gal's, whever you may be hiding)!

large_241122-2744923.jpg

large_241122-2744922.jpg

large_241122-2744925.jpg

large_241122-2744924.jpg

They aren't all that bad, mate.

Besides, don't forget that we're considered to be the 52nd state of America. Thanks to Expressen.

Edited by DaKKs_152

They aren't all that bad, mate.

Besides, don't forget that we're considered to be the 52nd state of America. Thanks to Expressen.

Ofc they aren't all bad... Alice Cooper is cool ;).

• 3 weeks later...

Long time ago since the last update, but it's been a long time since anything positive happened.

Had alot off conversations with the local authorities about what to do with my car.

After a couple off weeks they find that they aren't responsible for the damage and sends it over on empower.

Empower are handling it like champs, haven't been any problems and the car will be sorted!

The only things that might take time is to get a damper from DPM / Weitec and the drive-shaft from VWAG since it's out of stock!

• 2 weeks later...

The repair is getting paid, the problem is with the tuning.

The company that was supposed to support with the software stopped with the support.

And if I would crash, I would end up with nothing!

I will build on something more solid and abit older... going back to my tuning-roots ;).

EDIT : and why are you likeing that, 32k? Meanie x)!

Edited by Confide

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...