MK1 vRS - Stage 2 R-Tech Tuned

Phil-W

• 3 months later...

Teeny weeny update. I've recently lost power to one of the door locks.

Today I've mostly been replacing my OSR door loom after already replacing a door lock to no avail. A little present from devonutopia!

Swapped over reasonably easily, and now fully functioning again :)

/boring update over.

Edited by Phil-W

• 2 weeks later...

Gave the car some love today seeing as the weather was nice. Still love it when i stand back and admire. Will be a shame to let it go when i upgrade.

IMG_5519.jpg

• Like 1

Track days don't really appeal to me. I loved the 'ring trip last year but that was because of the whole experience rather than just being on the track.

I have too much OCD to track it :(

Gave the car some love today seeing as the weather was nice. Still love it when i stand back and admire. Will be a shame to let it go when i upgrade.

IMG_5519.jpg

You mean down grade ! I think you will find it a struggle to upgrade sub £30 k

Moving to any car will be a downgrade as a package I think, trick is to make the next one better!

Lots of potentials on the list at the moment, probably too many :(

Edited by Phil-W

• 2 weeks later...

Last little nod to the Red Baron. Trying to future-proof the calipers for the next owner.

5A8F27F2-1BC8-4CCC-A1B1-8CFBB31D4536.jpg

Month or so and she'll be up for sale :(

Edited by Phil-W

lol nah im good ive got a shed already mines green though :drunk:

i just saw m3???? pics? thread?? now??

lol, I haven't taken any pics of it yet, and haven't bothered with a thread for it as it's not really going to be a project.

It's just the daily runabout (first one that i've had in years that the mrs actually likes).

an m3 run about,hmmmmm someone has to much money!

e36? e46? one of the others i dont the names of?

I wish, I just needed something reliable with a bit of poke that the mrs would actually get in (passenger side only thankfully), and it was the only car I could come with that A) I haven't had and B ) I could just about afford to buy and run.

It's an E46, E92's are too expensive still (although they will start dropping very soon), and i've had 3x E36's in the past.

If I could afford a clean and tidy E30 M3 as much as i'd love one, i'd just get an RS500 instead :giggle:

Sorry for dragging your thread off topic Phil.

shes a badge snob? :giggle: ah my least my favorite :giggle: e36 m3 for me might just have to get an s50 instead e36 m3 seem to be going for strong money :think:

may be not i have a feeling hes going bm next :mmm:

No it's not the badge, she doesn't like cars that are built like tin cans lol.

E36's are old hat now, and as I said i've had 3 of them in the past (3.0 coupe, 3.2 Evo Saloon and then a 3.0 Saloon) loved both the 3.0's but they really do feel like dinosaurs now and a tidy one is into E46 money too.

E46's much nicer place to be, very easy to drive it like a 318 but it's more than happy to play when you want to.

fair enough lol

lol i love mine :giggle: :giggle: m52 is plenty to skid with tbh more so with the amount ive spent on it lol m3 is to nice wreck

i find em to bulky guy next door has one i hate it other than the sound :giggle: :giggle: oh and it goes well :wonder:

• 2 years later...