Project wrc wannabe

dsmithmobile

That's just getting better :) looks fantastic. Would make a brilliant track car :)

Cheers :)

Initially it was a bit strange been white after having a black car for nearly 12 years but the white wheels sealed it for me personally.

And I love track cars mainly for how they look and don't really have the motivation or funds to put into it because i could spend a small fortune and it would still not be a decent track car and I'd probably never get the urge to take it on the track anyway as my need for speed faded a good few years ago :(

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

if it doesnt go back on the road, you can fetch this to my unit and i'll trackday it instead :notme: . its freakin' awesome in white!

this car is cooler than penguin ****, hope youre well Dan!

Thanks Luke,glad you like it

We'll see what happens next year and if I have any enthusiasm towards the car again,if not then it may just sit there doing nothing because I still currently can't bring myself to get rid or break it but still have no need for the car and my interest in cars on the whole is fading quickly :(

Only painted it white as I always wanted to see how it looked but even that hasn't brought any enthusiasm lol.

You still doing flocking?

If you are I have a full seat arosa dash that you can have if you want to flock it and try and make yourself a few quid?