Project wrc wannabe

dsmithmobile

Not sure on availability anymore as they used to be on super skoda but no longer there,they were made by autostyl I believe so try googling and see if it brings any results but if not they could be discontinued.

Cheers guys

Man I love this car

It was getting some positive attention on Facebook last week.

Shame she's going to be broken lol.

And I hear it turns up on Facebook from time to time in one of it's many guises from friends who use it and it's good to know it gets as much love as it does hate :)

And it will soon become no use to me so if someone wants to buy it and do something with it then that could happen or if someone wants it to break it then that's fine too,but if no takers I will break it myself but would rather just let it go and not have any hassle but we'll see what happens :)

• Like 1

Cheers Dean

and as for a price for the car or parts etc then I've not really thought about it yet but when the time comes I will put up the info on here and a link to sale thread with more info :)

• Like 1