Fabia Xenon Headlights (Official Group Buy)

So they are Depo-repro headlights (which i've had their std black ones in for almost 2 years and the upper clips all broke!!) They have the single projector, but you still have to fit an aftermarket DS2 HID kit too, you'll maybe also have to source headlight washers & levellers to make them MOT man proof??

Or you could go with these??

SK-FAB-5100.jpg

Looks like they have 2 projectors, 1 for dipped & one for full, they use std bulbs which of course you can upgrade. Plus no MOT issues!!!

So they are Depo-repro headlights (which i've had their std black ones in for almost 2 years and the upper clips all broke!!) They have the single projector, but you still have to fit an aftermarket DS2 HID kit too, you'll maybe also have to source headlight washers & levellers to make them MOT man proof??

Or you could go with these??

SK-FAB-5100.jpg

Looks like they have 2 projectors, 1 for dipped & one for full, they use std bulbs which of course you can upgrade. Plus no MOT issues!!!

yuck, chav

Can the black insert be removed and replaced with a chrome one?

ya

Does anybody's bulb warning light go on for 2 secs when turning the lights off ??

thats due to ur ballasts. get better ones. slim ones from hids direct are perfect.

chipping really easy, dont see xenons as anything special anymore either now, just see them as normal headlights, sometimes i even think they look weird

They look at times cause they look cross eyed lol :D they all like that tho Lols

No chips on mine as yet hope it stays that way lol