How Fast are Briskoda?

PastyBoy

Just looking on their site, they have pictures for their track days.

https://www.theimage...2&ppwd=95703pkx

None of How Fast are Briskoda -but they do have the folks on before us, and the Audis on after.

Did we have to pay extra for the photographer to be there or something?

I`ve just been to their site and sent them a message regarding lack of pics.See what happens.

To those who Pmd me:i will get back to u just beeing really busy right now.thanks.

Also had a look at their timing page, it looks like the Audi TTs that followed our session were a lot slower than us :giggle:

Just had a look on the MSV how fast site...

All the cars are listed as petrol and mine is unmodified. :giggle:

And they’ve still put me down as Simon Philpott, in an unmodified petrol hatchback :(

Can’t believe the TTs were slower than my lump :)

It did hammer it down all afternoon!

We were a Top Gear style "Mildy Moist" by comparison.

standings on the leader board are disappointing. Why did we bother to fill in the car/driver details if they are not going to use the info.

An email shall be sent! :@

Yes, was a bit wetter when the TTs went out after us.

Although I was the last from our group, it was getting pretty wet already. So they had rain for all the practice and probably the timed laps too.

There was a nicey modified TTS mkII there from the TT shop (demo car I think) and it did their best, in practice it ran 1.38.51 and in the timed laps it did 1.37.40

leader board -> filter -> make = "Skoda" - job done! :D

MSV are currently looking into why most of our details - bar the times - are incorrect and I am assured it'll be fixed in due course

Did anyone else notice that the times from the day have been rounded off to the nearest 10th of a second?

I was curious why they'd do that when the website has two decimal places and the times were recorded to the nearest thousandth. :wonder:

http://www.howfast.c...aderboard.aspx?

You can search by a number of things, or just by date and session.

TTs are here: http://www.howfast.c...3---12noon.aspx

We are here: http://www.howfast.co.uk/leaderboard/7th-may-2012/session-2---10am.aspx

It also says damp!!! When me and you went out it was very defiantly rain!

That's my excuse

Even in the rain and with cold semi-clicks I'd have still been 3rd fastest TT. :rock:

well done you are faster than most hair dressers ;)

• Like 1

Correct details...So Brimma got top place then? :p

I wish :(

Wasn't last though :)

BTW, was Harry’s wrap so stealthy that it turned his car into an estate, or have they corrected that now?

Would appear I have been filling up with the wrong fuel for the past 6 years or they dropped a petrol unit in when I was not looking

• Like 1

It also says damp!!! When me and you went out it was very defiantly rain!

That's my excuse

was for sure it was raining when I was on track and the track was wet.

Still impressed my standard Octavia got the time it did in the wet, chuffed I was not the slowest (which has shut up a few of my mates after watching me at CC).

3 things that the day outlined for me

1) What a friendly and helpful bunch briskodian people are!

2) That I seem to prefer the time I spent out on the wet laps much more than in the dry.

3) That the standard brakes without a doubt are only good for 3-4 pushing laps before the peddle has little feel to it........defo time to think about upgrading the brakes.

oh and 4)...........cant wait for the next one!!

was for sure it was raining when I was on track and the track was wet.

Still impressed my standard Octavia got the time it did in the wet, chuffed I was not the slowest (which has shut up a few of my mates after watching me at CC).

3 things that the day outlined for me

1) What a friendly and helpful bunch briskodian people are!

2) That I seem to prefer the time I spent out on the wet laps much more than in the dry.

3) That the standard brakes without a doubt are only good for 3-4 pushing laps before the peddle has little feel to it........defo time to think about upgrading the brakes.

oh and 4)...........cant wait for the next one!!

Got a set of ebc drilled discs and red stuff Pads from euro car parts for £220 not too made make a huge difference

• Like 1