Brian Ferry marries his daughter's mate....

Buster

Depends where you position yourself, if it was me in his shoes...Result, If I was her father...not so good. Chances are it'll be short with an acrimonious split and a large payout, hopefully not too far into the future so the girl won't be too bitter about the time spent with an old crooner, then she can get on with her life properly with people she's got more in common with.

Depends where you position yourself, if it was me in his shoes...Result, If I was her father...not so good. Chances are it'll be short with an acrimonious split and a large payout, hopefully not too far into the future so the girl won't be too bitter about the time spent with an old crooner, then she can get on with her life properly with people she's got more in common with.

I wouldn't feel too sorry for her if she's a gold digger

He gets what he wants. ;)

She gets the money what she wants.

What's the problem, relationships are about give and take? :D

He gives, she takes.........and takes, and takes, and takes.............

He gives, she takes.........and takes, and takes, and takes.............

And if they are both happy with that and get what they want = lucky old fella. :thumbup:

She'll have to give a bit too. :)

Wasn't it his sons ex gf?...

Personally i dont see the problem either way, two consenting adults entering contracts which both will benefit from in some way or another. Lifes too short imo, as long as no laws are broken whats the problem!

As for the son unless she was the love of his life and there was some sordid affair, you would probably understand, after all men dont tend to get less pervy as life goes on....

Edited by Peanut Butter

If I was the son, I would find it a bit disturbing tbh if it was one of my female mates, especially if she was my ex!!! if I didn't know her before, then maybe a different story...

Isnt the age gap something like 36 years? when she was 16 he was 52,personally i think its sick,he is a dirty old man,can you imagine the uproar if he was sniffing round her when she was 16 & he was 52! sorry but its not right at all,my other half is 9 years younger than me,age difference in most cases doesnt matter if your in love but this is just wrong,if this was my daughter & he came to my house id punch him & throw him out.This is only my personal opinion! :giggle: