Skoda Yeti + Caravan.

mattytun1514

Is that right???

We put The Touring Club emoticon-0120-doh.gif

As you can probably tell from my previous posts I'm no caravan expert and had to search their site for both answers.

They have some favourable reviews from the Caravan Club and show their logo on their site...

http://www.bailey-caravans.co.uk/product-range/new-caravans/product-reviews/

Thye only snag if I win is the horrendous cost of fitting a tow bar. :devil::swear:

Or sell it, it'll pay for a lot of nice holidays where you don't have to sit in a small box and poop in a bucket. ;)

Sheesh, you've gotta be kidding me, it's called light hearted humour :thumbdown:

By the way, you missed post #7 from me too, best get this one removed, god forbid I'm seen to suggest a caravan might hold up traffic.

god forbid I'm seen to suggest a caravan might hold up traffic.

:rofl: I've lost count of the number of times I've been stuck behind some old git for 50 miles driving in a vectra towing a gypo cooker on the A30...

Anywho it's nice to see some of these promotions and ads etc using skoda vehicles, I guess the stigma attached to them of old is starting to fade away.

And that sort of owner is the problem Tom, and if you point it out to them, they often don't realise they are a problem.

Mind you the A30 is a bit of a beggar!! It's one I try to keep away from when I've got the snail shell hooked up.

:rofl: I've lost count of the number of times I've been stuck behind some old git for 50 miles driving in a vectra towing a gypo cooker on the A30...

As a caravanner who is legaly allowed to do (only) 50 mph on single carrigeways and 60 mph on dual carrigways/motorways I too am fed up being stuck behind 'some old git' (often) driving a Fabia, usually in a flat cap, plastic driving gloves and for some inexplicable reason a white jacket. They too don't realise they have a problem because they never look in the mirror, it's even worse when they venture onto motorways, then they just sit in the centre lane at 55mph.

BTW those who tow proper 'Gypo Cookers' usualy do so with either a Tranny or more usually a Mercedes ML....

Agree with Graham about the A30 - years ago I used to patrol part of it on a motorbike and sidecar (AA) it was an awful road then.