1st things you did to your Octy

Yep lol washed it!

Couldn't do anything to it in the first year as it was under warranty and my insurance was over a grand anyway.

I think I bought a few Skoda bits for it - VRS seat covers, door sill protectors, front mudguards.

First aftermarket mods I did were little things like a G-lock, Aquapel, S2000 aerial and Foliatec bonnet lifters.

Did a Briskoda handling day in it 3 months after I got it and its first trip to the Nurburgring two months after that

^^^^^ hahahaha theres always 1!! :D I will be too doing the cambelt, tensioners, and full service when i go into work on thursday. I bought all that already and i aint even got the car yet! 3 self tappers in the SAI as its noisy, and a starter clean me thinks for me.

gotta convince the wife to let me remamp it too. :yes:

Changed the sump after cracking it.

Then...

Tt arch mod

Ice upgrade

Cold air intake mod

Colour coded grille

Bonnet lifters

Brakes

Superpro wishbone bushes

Painted wheels

Remap

Smf

Led the rear half

Rarb

Dog bone powerflex

Ice upgrade 2

Tried to fill it up with diesel, only to find that Barclay Card had stopped my card due to a "large" purchase. That large purchase was the car. Cretins.

Once home, I washed and polished it :thumbup:

emoticon-0136-giggle.gif a slow not much fun run down the A37 iirc

i was nice a did like 500 miles under 2500 rpm then another 500 under 3 i think

emoticon-0140-rofl.gif i think it got smaller margins then like 250 under 3500 then i beleve that was enough of that emoticon-0112-wondering.gif

Feckin tax it. :o

Next a thorough clean, you never really know your car until you've had your hands all over it! :giggle:

Over the last 4 months: Head unit, speakers, amp, sub :thumbup:

And this week an alternator lead :S

I think my Octavia was a complete bargain and had rarely been used by previous owner 😃 I got in changed the tax disc and drove it home havnt done anything to it as it seems pointless 😜