octy estate pics please.

So in summary then even if for some tragic reason you cannot obtain an anthracite one then there are plenty of other colours which are half-decent to choose from. You can see by the postings here that even those people who have bought those lesser colours are still actually proud of them . . . :smirk:

Silver or blue were my first choices although I find with the silver people don't seem to see the car (two emergency stops within 200m today) although having discussed the topic here there doesn't seem to be consensus on that so may be rubbish.

John

Heres my new one in red and my pals in blue.hopes this works as its my first time using photobucketIMG_9341.jpgMG_9341.jpg[/img]

Simplest way is to hover over the photo in photobucket, then move the cursor down and copy and paste the bottom link

6103063675_f880ef6c85_z.jpg

Mine.

Anyone got any good hi-res in RED? This thread needs some ..

Not arse crawling but I don't get tired of seeing pics of your estate Rob...think it's coz I haven't had my wheels and wing mirrors done yet!

Yes agreed...a great advert for the Octy....colour scheme is mint... :thumbup:

enybody got sume photos of a white octy estate with a black roof and white wheels and all coloured in white

might go for a white car next thanks pete

enybody got sume photos of a white octy estate with a black roof and white wheels and all coloured in white

might go for a white car next thanks pete

White wheels on a white vrs. That would look awful, imo of course!

• 2 months later...