LOOK !

jonny boy

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol so from what I can see from that and his other videos is that he films himself speeding on public roads and leaves his number plate on show on some of the videos.... :thumbup: good work :dull:

Also seems to have a Clio Renaultsport 200 clio that makes 185bhp.... :wonder:

Edited by VRS-Powered

Without even clicking on the link im sure iv seen this before......is it a rather odd looking chap driving a clio with a momo wheel and sparco gloves who gets overtaken by a vrs and he thinks its a race? Seen that video a while ago and found it highly amusing : )

What a bag of sh*te that sounds! Funny though.

Skorob needs to get a life, I like skodas but they aren't that good. I like the VW comment that even VW are worried because skoda are more reliable? Wtf? They are the same parts!!!

He does have a point in that Skoda top most reliability surveys

Skoda owners are more likely to want to make the point "yes it's very reliable and costs less than a VW cause it's just a VW underneath"

Twunts.