Looks of the interior - Superb L&K

I guess it's imitation wood:

The brown Executive interior comes with imitation wood panelling décor or with black Piano Lack décor. The multifunctional 4-spoke leather steering wheel allows you to control the radio and telephone. The gear stick knob and sleeve plus the handbrake handle come

in leather.

http://www.skoda-auto.no/nor/modeller/superbcombi/Documents/Superb%20LogK%20(engelsk%20tekst).pdf

Also in the pic, the wood looks like the usual one, so maybe the light one didn't make it into the final L&K model.

Hi Guys,

Ordered mine in November and have had a phone call from the dealer saying it has arrived off the transporter.

I am going to see it now and take some good quality pictures to post back on here.

Oh BTW.

If you goto Skoda's Global site you can actually download the full owners manual and the manual for the columbus sat nav/TV/DVD player.

I have already had a good read of it.

Dying to find out whether it has full LED rear lights (except for indicator and reverse) or just brake lights that are LED.

European version has rear diode lights incl side lights (rear)

Will report back later tonight.

Ok Guys,

I can confirm that on closer inspection the car has rear LED side lights as well as Brake lights.

Havent been able to stick the pictures on here as yet (can figure out to do it yet).

Car is very pretty and the dark Brown interior does not look silly (would have preffered Black though).

Very nice car, those of you who have ordered will love the two tone Alloys look really nice.

Ok Guys,

I can confirm that on closer inspection the car has rear LED side lights as well as Brake lights.

Havent been able to stick the pictures on here as yet (can figure out to do it yet).

Car is very pretty and the dark Brown interior does not look silly (would have preffered Black though).

Very nice car, those of you who have ordered will love the two tone Alloys look really nice.

Hi Nczernus,

Still waiting for those pictures of your L&K....

• 3 months later...

Now i know, each to their own but i LOVE the piano black inserts on the L&K

Unfortunately, that's where the love stops.

It's each to their own, i agree. but the random black and brown mix is just terrible!

Skoda_Superb_LandK-interiors.jpg

skoda-reveals-superb-laurin-klement-design-package-medium_2.jpg

The outside is not "as" bad...

Skoda-Superb-Wagon-Laurin-Klement.jpg

But, it's down to personal choice and taste....

Al.

I really like the brown leather myself, maybe the piano isn't a good contrast, probably Walnut or Maple would look better with it, but as a whole package the Cappacino and brown leather looks sweet, alloys are too busy imo, something that exposes the calipers would look nicest, like the last Sup 1 Elegance 5 spokes with the slight dish.

Edited by Supurbia

It might be the picture (and my eyes) but the leather seats do not look perforated and I have blown the picture up where I can see the stitching.

I love the wheels.

Edited by Danny 57

I have got an L+K and I love every design feature of it!

BTW, the seats ARE perforated and the normal tail lights ARE LED's as well as the brake lights.

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

the normal tail lights ARE LED's as well as the brake lights.

Only on the twinhatch, LED's are not (yet) available for the Combi.

And after seeing one in the flesh I am still glad I didn't wait for the L&K to be introduced, there is too much I do not like on it.

I have got an L+K and I love every design feature of it!

BTW, the seats ARE perforated and the normal tail lights ARE LED's as well as the brake lights.

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

The lights that are part of the boot lid (twin door) are standard lights and not LED's.

Edited by Danny 57

^^ +1

I spent 2 and a half hours at the dealers yesterday, the piano black looks fantastic IMO - not a fan of wood / fake wood at all.

As for the brown leather, after looking at the images on the web I really wasn't sure about it however, seeing it in person with black paint, it does actually look the part.

• 2 weeks later...

Correct!

The boot lid houses the reverse and fog lights which are normal filiment bulbs.

Only LED's on L&K Twindoor is Rear Brake Lights and rear tail lights (as well as the mirror indicators)

Edited by nczernus