LORD JOHN PRESCOTT FOR PRIMEMINISTER

seboni121

Who would you pick? Johnny would be perfect Boris would spend all the countries GDP in London

I didn't even say I supported Boris?! I don't know, but I wouldn't advocate a lying labour moron. We've had our share of those and look what happened.

Mr "I don't want to be a Lord" - oh wait look he's a Lord Prescott. Yeah, he'll do wonders.

Just found this, hilarious!

http://toque.co.uk/prescottballs

So no, you clearly have a few screws loose if you want to entrust the country to this ****hole! :D

• Like 1

I didn't even say I supported Boris?! I don't know, but I wouldn't advocate a lying labour moron. We've had our share of those and look what happened.

Mr "I don't want to be a Lord" - oh wait look he's a Lord Prescott. Yeah, he'll do wonders.

Just found this, hilarious!

http://toque.co.uk/prescottballs

So no, you clearly have a few screws loose if you want to entrust the country to this ****hole! :D

Interesting read for some I'm sure but I stopped reading it after the first item on the list since it was wrong. Let's not forget that the millennium dome was a Tory creation and too much money had already been spent on it by 1997 for labour to cancel it. Obviously this has been written a hate filled tool who probably isn't old enough to remember 1997.

• Like 1

Let's not forget that the millennium dome was a Tory creation and too much money had already been spent on it by 1997 for labour to cancel it.

IIRC, most of the Labour cabinet of the time were in favour of scrapping it and it was only because of Tony Blair's insistance that the project continued and should be made even bigger and better that it went ahead and many hundreds of millions of tax payer's money were ploughed into it. I'm sure he gave a speech about triumphalism (if that's even a word?) to reinforce this stance.

On the plus side, it did result in Mandelson disappearing for a couple of years :D

Chris

Who would you pick? Johnny would be perfect Boris would spend all the countries GDP in London

JP would be aweful. I like straight talking person too, but that's just daft. He is tainted with the bush of brown and bliar

As for Boris, very straight talking and gets into trouble for it from time to time.

The reason he spends all the money in London is because he is the Mayor of London and is looking after those who voted him in.

That's what you want form your elected representative.

I'd far rather have him as PM than JP, Ed Millipede, or Call me Dave.

Um no. I don't think that would be a good idea.

I think he'd turn into a Yorkshire Mugabe and tell us how hard life is whilst building himself a new palace to rival Saddam Hussain's in bad taste.

Not that I think the current lot are much cop.

Don't mind Willy Hague so much or IDS. Cameron is a shiny substanceless marketing git.

No problems with posh politicians or rich politicians just useless self serving politicians.

No problems with posh politicians or rich politicians just useless self serving politicians.

Aren't the majority of them useless and self-serving, regardless of political colour???

We so need the :dontfeedthetroll: smiley back for this thread. Isn't he the guy who played Croquet when he was PM for a few days? Great choice.......

And the bloke who demanded two cars at one official junket. He was also the bloke that would have sold off council houses-price to tenants =£40k: to developers ( so they could clear the sites and build new ones for massive profit) for £8 ,and the tenents couldn't buy them at that price . The whole scheme couldn't be forced through Parliament -housing right were enshrined in law .So he needed tenants to vote for change( bit like turkeys voting for Christmas).Now Cameroon is walking the same dodgy tightrope .

Then we had a shortage of affordable housing( not flats) , but the ODPM gave preference to planning permision for -----------YEP ,you've guessed it -FLATS/APARTMENTS, but not houses .

Edited by VWD

snapback.pngAspman, on 01 March 2012 - 13:38, said:

politicians ARE just useless self serving barstewards.

Just the job for John then - his first job was as a seafaring barsteward . :devil:

Interesting read for some I'm sure but I stopped reading it after the first item on the list since it was wrong. Let's not forget that the millennium dome was a Tory creation and too much money had already been spent on it by 1997 for labour to cancel it. Obviously this has been written a hate filled tool who probably isn't old enough to remember 1997.

I didn't condone taking it seriously, just that it made me lol?... I just happened upon it by accident.

Still a moron.

Boris is a ******* legend!

Boris is a ******* idiot.!!!

The New Bus for London - a makeover of an existing us at an inflated price.

a new East West tube line - not, however, running where it would do the most good

an unneccessary new airport in the Thames Estuary - exporting some of London's noise when Thiefrow is landing on Westerlies. By the time it gets built rising oil prices will have knocked the concept of cheap air travel on the head and the number of moements will be halved.

and don't forget Bore-is was a mate of the thieving Dame Shirley Porter