Evolo or Spiders

17" Evolos or Spiders  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Which Alloys?

Well means we all putting pics up now.

IMAG0350_edit0.jpg

Keep the pics coming, i don't mind. :D

Spent the day out and about in Llandudno today looking at cars with 5 spoke alloys and they are just everywhere and with different styles as well. I must admit though, the 5 spokes do look good when moving or when moving slowly. ;)

bOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! ;) Not like I care. I got me some racing alloys now.

:D I wish i could have had both the spiders and evolos but had to go with one and the spiders are coming with tyres already on, just got to collect from Cumbria, which is the only downside. :( ;)

Spiders definitely every time !

Mine will soon have em on, like Janno's ( I have a blinding yellow vRS too :hi: )...mine just need a tiny bit of refurb before they go on, can't wait !!

(Standard silver though as I prefer over anthracite / black just my personal choice)

Edited by dominorising

neither but out of those two it has to be evolo's, spiders wouldnt even be a consideration after the amount people have done them.

try something completely different, there are loads of different wheels out there to choose from

Spiders definitely every time !

Mine will soon have em on, like Janno's ( I have a blinding yellow vRS too :hi: )...mine just need a tiny bit of refurb before they go on, can't wait !!

(Standard silver though as I prefer over anthracite / black just my personal choice)

Mine will also be in silver and i think they will suit my silver car better than other colours. Got to wait until near the end of March before i get them though :( but they will hopefully be able to go straight on without a refurb. :)

neither but out of those two it has to be evolo's, spiders wouldnt even be a consideration after the amount people have done them.

try something completely different, there are loads of different wheels out there to choose from

Loads of people have done it because they look so damn gooood. :)

• Like 1

It just works at the end of the day!

Yes everyone does it, I know that and still went and got a set knowing that

They are just made for the car, they arent really that different to the standard 16s but for me they just belong on the car better than the std wheels as they just have better symmetry and fit the arch better, Im not after bling bling

Personally it would have to be the spiders for me, yes they have been done to death but only because they look so darn good!!!

However the others do suit the fabia as well...

hmmmmm

Picking spiders up in just over 2 weeks time, 1st chance i'm going to have to fetch them!! :( Feels like waiting for Christmas!!! :D

I took the cheapskate option and refurbed the standard wheels.

Dark grey with silver fleck. I think they'd look good on a silver Fabia.

£160 quid plus new centre caps, nut covers and tyre fitting charges.

SAM_0550.jpg

up close

SAM_0534.jpg

• Like 1

I took the cheapskate option and refurbed the standard wheels.

Dark grey with silver fleck. I think they'd look good on a silver Fabia.

£160 quid plus new centre caps, nut covers and tyre fitting charges.

SAM_0550.jpg

up close

SAM_0534.jpg

They do look good and i'm keeping my 16" spiders for the winter, so might be worth checking out. ;)