No no, not Brimma, VOTE BABS!

Waplord

Choice for new mod  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like Babs to be a mod?

• Yes
    • More than anything in the world i'd like that
    • No i don't think this is a good idea

Colin does seek advice from select normal members and already has some candidates should positions arise.

Past behaviour will have a huge influence in the ability to be considered. As the saying goes, some shouldnt waste pixels trying.

I‘m sure we‘d get on great, Simon :)

I think everyone has gone mad and forgotten the best candidate here....... Robshaw ;)

Who else asks new female members if they are cute?

Who else has the balls to report Brimma?

Who else is tall, dark, handsome and modest? Aye... :think:

I think everyone has gone mad and forgotten the best candidate here....... Robshaw ;)

Who else asks new female members if they are cute?

Who else has the balls to report Brimma?

Who else is tall, dark, handsome and modest? Aye... :think:

And goes by the name of Billy Bullsh*t

• Like 2

Nah, soft as a kitten really. ;)

Nothing wrong with female mods. The Enfield sketch just popped into my head.

"It just popped into my head"

I must remember that one if I'm picked up on any contentious posts, such as sexist ones, it seems to work for you.

No ! No female mods for god's sake it's enough we allow them to drive ! ;)

You allow us to drive? Im sorry i didt know you men had the control..

Im a woman who has grown up in a mans world, literally, you men cant do anything for yourself without the guidance and organisation from a woman :kiss:

Im a woman who has grown up in a mans world, literally, you men cant do anything for yourself without the guidance and organisation from a woman :kiss:

Should I reply? Shouldn't I reply? Emmmmmmmmmm NO since I am a man I know how to rise above such ludicrous comments. :angel: Good day.

Should I reply? Shouldn't I reply? Emmmmmmmmmm NO since I am a man I know how to rise above such ludicrous comments. :angel: Good day.

Yellow de-backbone removed eh fu, stand up man! , you know why women have small feet? No it's not so they can stand closer to the kitchen sink, it's because god has made them easy to push over ! ;)

Yellow de-backbone removed eh fu, stand up man! ,

I can rise above such slanderous remarks. Now we shall see ema do the same with not biting at your reply I hope.

You said it yourself, there!

Now, don't you worry you pretty little head about it my dear, and run along and get me a sandwich :)

• Like 1

You said it yourself, there!

Now, don't you worry you pretty little head about it my dear, and run along and get me a sandwich :)

Make that two. Although i can make one unaided, without a woman's touch, I'm lazy and don't want to make it. Toasted tuna melt. :)

Been off for a while....and just quickly passing.......I see that chaos has resumed!!!!!.... :rofl:

As for ema-jane and women bashing.......sounds dodgey that dosn't it???

Great old saying.......

Behind every great man............

Stands a woman with a rolling pin................... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: