Lowering Options - MK2 Fabia vRS

did i hear 70mm ?

422054_364838430215468_100000679413113_1188854_265929069_n.jpg

OMG! Looks horrible in my eyes... As soon as the "circles" of the wheel and the arch stop looking cocentric it looks like you've filled the boot with bricks or something. Not to mention the problematic functionality of the suspension on most kinds of roads. I think just painting it pink with yellow stripes would achieve the exact same effect (pointing at the car while laughing their a** out loud) and it would still be driveable... Each to his own though!

Edited by newbie69

Moving back on to the lowering options available

The Skoda Eibach's are pretty easy to find, but other people might find it useful to have part/model numbers listed for the other options to avoid any confusion.

For example I noticed from http://www.awesome-gti.co.uk/section.php?xSec=1079&xPage=1 that they list various H&R options.

Am I right in assuming http://www.awesome-gti.co.uk/product.php?xProd=50804&xSec=1079 are the H&R springs that others here have used?

OMG! Looks horrible in my eyes... As soon as the "circles" of the wheel and the arch stop looking cocentric it looks like you've filled the boot with bricks or something. Not to mention the problematic functionality of the suspension on most kinds of roads. I think just painting it pink with yellow stripes would achieve the exact same effect (pointing at the car while laughing their a** out loud) and it would still be driveable... Each to his own though!

I appreciate your views, and everyone else likes different heights, but it could of been lowered that low just for show?

It might not be practical, I don't know if I'd have the patience to drive around like that lol but like you said each to his own :)

I still think it looks good though!

yeah iam going to wrap to bottom part of my front bumper on Monday, should look like this .

one side agressive line other side soft line , my photoshop skills suck , took me like 2 hours to try this but at the end a friend made it in around 5 mins just to lemme know how it should look .

575670_425243380835666_100000500232065_1606619_1503734662_n.jpg

575670_425243380835666_100000500232065_1606619_1503734662_n.jpg

What is the difference between those 2 pics there^^. I cant see any difference!! I do like the black lower spoiler though

Can some photoshop guru do that black lower grill wrap on a white vRS with black roof/alloys please. Im not one for doing mods to the exterior but i think this might actually look pretty good, especially with the tinted headlamps. Was thinking do i get VWRacing to do my big brake kit in white so they stand out behind the alloys as well....

IMG_6651.JPG

Never seen white brakes before....do it :D

I was looking at buying a green and white one where the rear diffuser, honey comb grill and the slatted grill and chrome had all been painted white which looked pretty smart :)