Recent pics of your fabia for no reason, just stick em up!

Just a quick update from me! The car passed the MOT tonight with flying colours having nothing done to it before hand except a quick look in below it by a neighbour/mechanic. Fitted another set of sidelights, this time slightly bluer. I think I'm obsessed lol. The mot man had some laugh at my air horn! 

Collage%202015-09-24%2021_31_37_zps1bvt2

Edited by Jimbob135

Just bought another one. For those who were not around last time, FUBAR is back in the Mk1 Fabia section for the first time in over 5 years! 

Mk1%252520Furby%2525202.jpg

• Like 4

Well it has been a while since I've posted on here. I passed my driving test on the 10th July and have done 2500 miles since then. The car is going great and has given very little bother. The fuel consumption isn't great, I'm averaging around 30 -35 MPG around the town. It's by no means quick but it can be good fun one some of the back roads. It definitely grips better and handles better with the wider tyres. Haven't had anytime to do many more modifications except fitting a cupra splitter and painting my brake calipers and drums. 

IMG_20150824_164200463_zpsvoiipiqq.jpg

Snap from last year, a pic I took of ChrisW880's old car on the Bregagh Rd, with Chris just visible ducking down inside. The amount of friggin tourists on that road now is serious, we waited a good 90 minutes to get a chance of a picture without 200 Japanese tourists tearing bark off the bloody trees in the background!

%25255BUNSET%25255D.jpg

• Like 1

Game of Thrones road?

I think it's that show that it's been in causing so many dicks to come up to take pics there. That and fb, 10 years ago no one knew about it unless they had to drive down it.

I think it's that show that it's been in causing so many dicks to come up to take pics there. That and fb, 10 years ago no one knew about it unless they had to drive down it.

I have to confess, I am a GoT fan so may end up being one of those dicks taking pictures there one day! Promise I won't stay long!

• Like 2

Snap from last year, a pic I took of ChrisW880's old car on the Bregagh Rd, with Chris just visible ducking down inside. The amount of friggin tourists on that road now is serious, we waited a good 90 minutes to get a chance of a picture without 200 Japanese tourists tearing bark off the bloody trees in the background!

Yea the tourists didn't appreciate me parking my car across the road blocking their big coach from getting past. I must head down again I'm from just outside Ballymena so it's only a 30 minute drive for me! Tempted to take the tractor down and get a photo!

• Like 1

Yea the tourists didn't appreciate me parking my car across the road blocking their big coach from getting past. I must head down again I'm from just outside Ballymena so it's only a 30 minute drive for me! Tempted to take the tractor down and get a photo!

Tractor shot would be epic! Apparently up your way there is a big shopping centre hi!