Recent pics of your fabia for no reason, just stick em up!

OK here is my STD Fabia, only had it 4 weeks, 2 of them at a body shop after someone drove into the back of me after only having it 3 days. Grrrr, This is how I brought it, I have put new fog lamps in the front as one was totaly smashed and the other side was cracked. Have changed all the front bulbs to white, and interior and number plate bulbe to led. Elephant hose, but thats about it atm. Dont want to do to much it it as I like it like this, I am putting 4 new tyres on it and a rear ARB, would also like to do a stage 1 remap, decat, and egr delete. but not planning to much more, really enjoying my frist hot hatch, even standard its rocket ship.

post-120656-0-82234700-1410698794_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Restored my headlamps using the 3M kit. Just taking my time it took about 30 mins each light. The results are very good indeed.

Before:

Before.jpg

After:

After.jpg

• Like 3

Restored my headlamps using the 3M kit. Just taking my time it took about 30 mins each light. The results are very good indeed.

Before:

Before.jpg

After:

After.jpg

Wow that looks brand new. What did you use after to stop them from clouding up again?

Wow that looks brand new. What did you use after to stop them from clouding up again?

Thanks, they do look good and the light output is a lot better as well. After I did them I went to Halfords to get some Meguiar's headlight protectant but they didn't have any so I have ordered some off ebay. Just as a temporary measure I've used car polish on them until I get the stuff.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/like/161382281736?limghlpsr=true&hlpv=2&ops=true&viphx=1&hlpht=true&lpid=108&device=c&adtype=pla&crdt=0&ff3=1&ff11=ICEP3.0.0&ff12=67&ff13=80&ff14=108&ff19=0

Thanks, they do look good and the light output is a lot better as well. After I did them I went to Halfords to get some Meguiar's headlight protectant but they didn't have any so I have ordered some off ebay. Just as a temporary measure I've used car polish on them until I get the stuff.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/like/161382281736?limghlpsr=true&hlpv=2&ops=true&viphx=1&hlpht=true&lpid=108&device=c&adtype=pla&crdt=0&ff3=1&ff11=ICEP3.0.0&ff12=67&ff13=80&ff14=108&ff19=0

Cool thanks I'm going to restore my headlights as they came up as an advisory on the mot... and it'll be a lot cheaper than buying new lights.