Recent pics of your fabia for no reason, just stick em up!

Just a small update. Changed my plate bulbs and interior bulb to LEDs. I also have a LED glove box light and white/blueish side lights coming in the next few days. I also got a couple of stickers on the car. One of which says 'The Spirit of Agriculture', which to many people on here may not make much sense but here in Northern Ireland that adds 50 bhp to your car :p. What it actually does is identifies yourself to other country folk and agri enthusiasts. If anyone on here is from NI and into the agrispec look please PM me.

Anyway here's some pics! Enjoy :)

Also, the plate lights don't actually glare like that its just my phones poor camera! 

20150514_135213_zpsfsnnd4nk.jpg

IMG_20150516_221733914_zpscjsdt6g5.jpg

20150516_222610_zps8yvfnsmt.jpg

IMG_20150516_131555442_zps7tvq3tv8.jpg

IMG_20150516_241745245_zpsykmptoci.jpg

Edited by Jimbob135
  • Like 3

Need to get a dome light with map reading lights next ;) looks good

Ah tell me about it mate! The joys of the base model haha. I might go out to a breakers in search of a VRS Spoiler and other bits and pieces so I'll see what's available when I'm there. Thanks mate :)

That's alright :) if it's of any help I think I got a mk2 Fabia interior light which was a direct fitment onto my Citigo so I'm pretty certain there all plug and play, but don't hold me to that :D

Thanks mate. My mum has a mk2 monte carlo so I'll have a look into it!