Recent pics of your fabia for no reason, just stick em up!

• 2 weeks later...

Just got ahold of one of the freshest Fabias in Sweden, It's built 2006, was a demo-car för 8000km. was bought in 2009 and owned untill 2010 and had gone 32000km then a Lady (40ish) bought is and had it untill 98000km and allways serviced it at Skoda every 10000km.
It both looks, and feels like new. It has allways had seat-covers so the interior looks brand new. In the north of sweden we don't use salt, so it's completely free from rust. I freaking love this little car!

2jfyxi.jpg

Edited by lotek9003
  • Like 3

Not my Fabia at all, but I would love to do something like this in the future

21145943225_e72024dee4_b.jpg

Pedal power only or a new sump each week. ;) Really, it is too low. reminds me of an old Citroen BX in that respect. :)

Have been waiting for ages for some ideas to occur regarding the Fabia saloon though. The hatches and estates seem to be done to death.

Only issue I have with the saloon is the low numbers around and the powerplant choice..... And the dumb prices some want for them!

• Like 1

Pedal power only or a new sump each week. ;) Really, it is too low. reminds me of an old Citroen BX in that respect. :)

Have been waiting for ages for some ideas to occur regarding the Fabia saloon though. The hatches and estates seem to be done to death.

Only issue I have with the saloon is the low numbers around and the powerplant choice..... And the dumb prices some want for them!

As said, it's a plan for the future :) my next car is definitely going to be this with similar design, if I went that low it'd be air ride, assuming Mark 1 Fabia kits fit, also I'd engine swap it with a VRS engine assuming it's a straight swap 

Well it has been a while since I've posted on here. I passed my driving test on the 10th July and have done 2500 miles since then. The car is going great and has given very little bother. The fuel consumption isn't great, I'm averaging around 30 -35 MPG around the town. It's by no means quick but it can be good fun one some of the back roads. It definitely grips better and handles better with the wider tyres. Haven't had anytime to do many more modifications except fitting a cupra splitter and painting my brake calipers and drums. 

IMG_20150816_174657521_HDR_zpsk9jeotar.j

IMG_20150818_204724654_zpseesr5rwo.jpg

IMG_20150824_164200463_zpsvoiipiqq.jpg

IMG_20150712_225826722_zpsc4mbb4cj.jpg

IMG_20150713_170834852_HDR_zpsuobn5tq5.j

IMG_20150722_213847773_HDR_zpspdey0mu7.j

• Like 3