40mm H&R lowering spring

18" Calibre 2 motion black alloys

Black Painted brake drums/calipers

Led interior, boot, glove box lights

Revo stage 1 remap

De-badge

Skoda wind deflectors

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got a new 2013 Monte Carlo Tech Black Edition 1.2 TSI and joined the forum, pics to follow. :)

th_Afterthe1stwashosr3qtrview-1.jpg

th_Afterthe1stwashnsf3qtrview-1.jpg

Found out that mine was built on the 30th August 2013, arrived in the UK on the 25th September 2013, left the Port on the 2nd October 2013 and arrived with the dealer on the same day,

Extras so far are rear parking sensors, spare wheel and tool kit, textile floor mats, rubber cover for the boot and door sill covers for the rear doors, on order are luggage nets for boot floor and boot sides and I'm awaiting delivery for some Osram H7 Night Breaker Unlimited Headlight bulbs.

Also under consideration are the retro-fitting of front arm rest and cruise control and maybe the storage boxes under the front seats.   

Edited by Prykey

1.2TSI 105 tech 13 plate

Red with black roof and black interior.

Extras/mods:

Armrest, wind deflectors, K&N air filter, CREE DRL, CREE side lights, silver tech indicator bulbs, 35W 6000K HID, footwell lighting, puddle lights, door warning lights, boot SMD lights, interior lights all SMD, LED number plate lights, black drums, red calipers, CREE fog lights, Bri stickers, private number plate, some VCDS tweaks, spivision kit, debadged, two tone horn.

Unfortunately winter steelies at the moment....roll on April!

Love the car, the engine and the looks it gets.

Dislike the fact DVLA have fined me due to the dealer not completing my part ex paperwork properly!

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

Mine's a 2011 Monte Carlo I picked up a few weeks ago and traded in my old Fiesta. It' s the 105 TSI petrol

No mods or optional extras really except for wind deflectors and MDI. I might get cruise control since the only arterial route out of my hometown has been 40mph for the past year and a half and will be for the next 2 years. They're turning the whole road into a motorway so they have to bypass 2 villages and demolish a ****load of houses, hence it takes ages. Using this forum has also opened my eyes to a whole new world of how to clean my car. I plan to go to Halfords next week and spend a load of money on all new gear for cleaning and polishing the new one

SKODA.jpg

Edited by stevenStefano

Red 2013 (Dec 63 plate) Estate

Extras Maxidot, Centre Arm Rest, Cruise, Reversing Sensors, Steel Spare

MODS - Wind deflectors - Dashtop Charging Socket - Under Seat Boxes - Bristickers

still to fit - LED DRL's and Private Plate

PLUS

Red 2011 (Jun 11 Plate) Hatch

Extras Cruise, Reversing Sensors, Steel Spare

MODS - Wind Deflectors - Dashtop Charging Socket - Under Seat Boxes - LED DRL's - Bristickers - Private Plate

(ALSO extra Shared alloy spare between the 2 Monte's)

(The family also have - 2000 X Reg Red Mk1 Fabia 1.4 8 valve and Red 2004 MK1 Fabia VRS .... Red Fox)

We are the Red Saddo's....

• Like 1

63 Monte Carlo Tech Estate, in Candy white.  Totally stock atm bar a few vcds tweaks done by the supplying dealer.

Waiting for the weather to clear so I can debadge and sort the drums / calipers out.  Nothing major planned for her.....i'm still in mourning for the 1series so when reality kicks in I may find the motivation to improve her shortcomings a little (springs, rarb and lighting maybe).

2013-12-29%2011.35.07.jpg

Edited by capriboy

December 2013, 63-reg 1.6TDi Monte Carlo Tech Estate, in Black Magic. It replaces a 61-plate Mercedes SLK 200 AMG Sport that's gone back to Mercedes-Benz Finance at the end of a two-year lease. Sits on the drive alongside a 2005 Superb 1.9TDi Edition 100.

After 150 miles I'm reasonably happy with it. My only real comments are:

• No sign of it pulling to the left (so far). Came with Conti Sport tyres on it.
  • Headlights are far better than I expected after reading all the comments on here. No problems at all and that's coming straight from a car with Bi-Xenons with active cornering.
  • Looks a bit awkward as the wheels don't fill the arches!
  • Can't get MaxiDot to display properly. (See separate thread.)
  • Bit plasticy inside.... but was always going to be in comparison to previous car.

• 2 weeks later...

Nah, just gonna knick your car!

Joking aside, the Monte estate wasn't out or even mentioned when I ordered mine then about 2 month after I got it, they announced they were bringing it out, gutted.

I've not seen any on the road yet, only seen one at Benfield when mine was in for the pulling.

• 2 weeks later...