East Midlands Meet - Tuesday 24th April 2012 - Junc 28 M1

Brimma

The next monthly East Midlands meet

Venue: The Snipe at Sutton, Alfreton Road, Sutton in Ashfield, Nottinghamshire NG17 1JE (just off the A38 off M1 J28 heading towards Mansfield) - See here for a map

For those using sat nav - if you put in 295 Alfreton Road, you'll be about 150 yds away from the pub

Date: Tuesday 24th April 2012

Time: 7:30pm

All welcome

Sorry for the delay in posting up this month, it's an age thing - thanks to Sam's nudge for reminding me

Was great to see Ben out and about last month, albeit moving a little bit more steadily than usual - hope things are progressing well

Good also to see the Yorkshire contingent paying us a visit

Biggest disappointment of the night was the technical hitch which meant there was no bingo...........no ****ing bingo I ask you..........was tempted to consider an alternative venue, but we'll stick with it for now

A minor petrol shortage was caused by Mikko rolling up in his gas-guzzling Jagmonster, weighed down by all the documentation in the boot

Apologies if I've forgotten anything important, but it was a long time ago now

Feel free to cut and paste the list below if attending :-

Brimma - JPS Octavia/Fabia Monte Carlo

Il be a new face turning up provided iv'e passed my test on wednesday, should be good to meet some new people.

Brimma - JPS Octavia/Fabia Monte Carlo

Softscoop - Fabia vRS

vrsadz - fabia vrs

jtb1994 - Fabia

• 2 weeks later...

Yup.... :)

I'll bring my tape measure, there's something of Sams I need to check..

There’ll be none of that sort of thing going on at a Skoda meet, thank you very much

I was working till 8:30 but I thought this was next week for some reason so obviously have missed it.

Should make the next one with 1 or maybe 2 new recruits

If your lots defence... we concluded last night that this months meet was the earliest it could ever be.. considering next Tuesday's the 1st..

Don’t make excuses for the ungifted, Rob

No offence intended or implied :)