Skoda Rapid due from November from 12K

Dam you I clicked the "al new Octavia" link on that page then clicked the "current" Octavia link on that one I now may have to buy the new Octavia in VRS form when its released!

Looking at that news post, it would suggest that the Octavia will get bigger, and is due end of 2013.

So we're talking 2014 at least for a vRS Octy Mk3... That is not bad timing for me - OK I have a 6 year old car as it is, but plenty of life in the old girl (45K) and plenty of time to save up for something decent :D

Just a different disguise. Front and rear lights have stickers round them to mask the shape. It's possible there are different specs of headlight, like the curve and projector options on the current Fabia.

Lower grille is also covered and disguised as are some of the door shut lines and the rear bumper line. If you look closely you can see that the actual details of the car are almost exactly the same as on the concept!

Really looks boring.

If that's the final product ,VW here I come......

See ya! :hi:

Nothing wrong with that at all, it's slight mix of Mondeo and Octavia. As long as the build quality is there and they do a decently specced DSG version, I might buy one. I await the reviews!

Really looks boring.

If that's the final product ,VW here I come......

It. Is. In. Disguise. What you see there is 95% of how it will look. I think it looks great!

VW's aren't any more exciting to look at really, nor are Audis, but by all means go have a look.....

• Like 2

If it ends up looking like the Concept, I will be happy, and I will be due a change right in time for a VRS, now if they can make it 2.0T with DSG and 4wd I will be happy :-)