New Badges fitted with pictures

@alkip.  Give HB  panelcraft in Ashton a shout.  They did a couple of jobs for me when I was living on the "dark side"  and I could not fault their work.  Mike

Cheers Mike ........ and we'll have less of the darkside  :D

Where is everyone ordering their badges from?

EDIT: Just discovered Skoda Parts.  Are these the right ones for my MKII FL vRS?

Front: http://www.skodaparts.com/product/citigo-bonnet-badge-2012-2015-50241

Rear: http://www.skodaparts.com/product/fabia-new-logo-tailgate-2013-50569

Edited by planehazza

Hey all I've been reading this thread with interest and I'm considering replacing the badges for my 2011 FL VRS. Appreciate the comments regards getting them directly from the dealer but are they not cheaper on the good ol' Bay of E?

A quick copy/paste of the part no's bring them up. Am I missing something?

Also, how easy are these to replace physically? Never done anything like this and I've not had the car very long. Knowing me, I'll stuff something up :)

For example, I'm assuming for the alloy wheel caps you just tap in a small terminal driver and then prise them out and pop new ones in?

Hey all I've been reading this thread with interest and I'm considering replacing the badges for my 2011 FL VRS. Appreciate the comments regards getting them directly from the dealer but are they not cheaper on the good ol' Bay of E?

A quick copy/paste of the part no's bring them up. Am I missing something?

Also, how easy are these to replace physically? Never done anything like this and I've not had the car very long. Knowing me, I'll stuff something up :)

For example, I'm assuming for the alloy wheel caps you just tap in a small terminal driver and then prise them out and pop new ones in?

I found them on Skoda parts for £10 and £15. Ebay had them for more when I searched.

SkodaParts state a £4.99 postage cost for those 2 parts, unless I'm missing a discount code or something?

Found these on the 'bay for £14 (rear) and £13.50 (Front) both with free delivery, so overall cost looks like they may be a few quid cheaper..

As an FYI, prices quoted from a dealer today (and ordered) for my mk2 FL Octy vRS:

1ST 853 601 A AUL     £11.09 inc vat

5J0 853 621 A AUL      £16.27 inc vat

This comes to a total of £27.36, so very slightly cheaper than ebay and quicker delivery too (should be in for collection on Friday)

:)

As a newbie have just read all this thread.  It's got me interested.........................

Can anyone advise where the badge on a Mk2 Octavia estate rear is, to save me hours of digging and scraping?

As a newbie have just read all this thread. It's got me interested.........................

Can anyone advise where the badge on a Mk2 Octavia estate rear is, to save me hours of digging and scraping?

Look at post 864

Is it correct to think that it's for a set of 10? can't find if they do a set of 2 anywhere

Just looked, seems like a pack of 10. But look very good.

Might buy a few and sell them cheap on here, no idea if postage is free or extra yet.