New Badges fitted with pictures

I did post in the other thread - but this is the hot one now :)

Worried I've got the wrong badges waiting for me at the dealership now. I ordered:

1ST 853 601A AUL - Front

1ST 853 630 AUL - Rear

601 151 ULM - Wheels

Are those the right codes?

• Like 2

Can you post a fairly close up picture of the front one, taken from an angle that lets us see how far it protrudes from the grill surround?

Cheers

will do Nick, give us a minute, and yes they are the right codes above Those are correct, Patrick the french guy muddied the waters by wrongly saying, 1ST 853 601A AUL front AND rear for the Octy and Fabia :happy:

• Like 1

will do Nick, give us a minute, and yes they are the right codes above Those are correct, Patrick the french guy muddied the waters by wrongly saying, 1ST 853 601A AUL front AND rear for the Octy and Fabia :happy:

Thank you for that - I'm now happier about collecting the badges tomorrow now knowing they will actually fit.

• Like 1

Not too keen on the badges if you glance quickly they look a bit like a vauxhall and after %& years I am still traumatised from learning to drive in one.

BUT the car is very very nice, I wonder what a Yeti would have looked like in that colour, and I wish my car was that clean and shiney!!! :sun:

• Like 1