ON HOLD!

Delcac

I'm number 19, how do think I feel!! lol :giggle:

sorry, I didn't quite catch that, could you repeat it

• Like 2

You've rung the wrong number, you've come through to long waits, try ringing...............ARHHHH!

Apparently my position in the queue is 26. In your face caller 27!

Press the ampersand key to be returned to the main menu at any time.

If you do not have one of these or do not know what it is, press percentage, colon, semi-colon, colon, bracket, comma, backslash, then close your eyes and think of a number.

Then speak clearly your bank sort code, account number and pin number for training purposes.

Meanwhile hold for some entertaining messages from our sponsor at the specially reduced rate of only 0.5 pence per millisecond. You must not hang up.

All our advisors are busy at the moment but your call is important to us. Please continue to hold and a representative will be along shortly..but only after we have fleeced you for some more phone charges as we have hidden them sneakily in the great 0845, 0846 numbers conspiracy. God forbid you have rung us on one of those rare new fangled mobile phone things otherwise you really are in deep ****

Hello, and thank you for calling the Mental Health Institute

blank.gifIf you are obsessive-compulsive, press 1 repeatedly

blank.gifIf you have multiple personalities, press 2, 3 and 4.

blank.gifIf you suffer from post-traumatic stress disorder, press 5 but do it v-e-r-y- s-l-o-w-l-y and carefully.

blank.gifIf you are dyslexic, press 6. Now press 9. Now press 6. Now press 9. Now press 6.

blank.gifIf you are delusional, press 7 and your call will be transferred to the mothership.

blank.gifIf you have short term memory loss, press 8. If you have short term memory loss, press 8. If you have short term memory loss, press 8.

blank.gifIf you have schizophrenia, listen very carefully and a small voice will tell you the number to press.

blank.gifIf you have a nervous disorder, fidget with the hash key until a representative comes on the line.

blank.gifIf you are co-dependent, ask someone to press a number for you.

blank.gifIf you are depressed, don't bother to press any numbers. No one will be able to help you anyway.

blank.gifIf you are paranoid, you don't need to press anything. We know who you are, we know what you want, and we know how to reach you.

blank.gifIf you suffer from low self-esteem, please hang up because all our operators are too busy to talk to you.

• Like 1